TE Julius Thomas to Jags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
lol.

Outside of a true 3 down back, you can't say the Jags haven't tried to help Bortles out.

But yea.....my god. Who would EVER want to live in Jacksonville? Had a friend who lived there for a time. Said it was absolute shit.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess getting around $9 million a year helped his decision on living there lol

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Julius Thomas not going to Seahawks" is all I needed to hear

fancents86

Starter
The jags have 70 mil in available cap space. That much can build you a pretty promising team.

jjab360

Legend
The jags have 70 mil in available cap space. That much can build you a pretty promising team.
Maybe in other sports money buys teams, but the best players rarely see Free Agency in the NFL. What they're really buying with all that money is likely to be a whole lot of mediocre talent that only looked good because they played on a better team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol.

Outside of a true 3 down back, you can't say the Jags haven't tried to help Bortles out.

But yea.....my god. Who would EVER want to live in Jacksonville? Had a friend who lived there for a time. Said it was absolute crap.

I would. I love living in Jacksonville. It's only absolute shit if you love the night life and partying. Great place to raise a family. Just gotta understand how the city is laid out. It's not built around downtown. Rather, it's a bunch of suburbs and independent areas.

fancents86

Starter
Never said in one offseason. But I have seen some good players hit free agency lately. Also more cap space could secure players to keep playing on the team.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler

You can say they have tried but they have horribly failed.

Brandon Linder has panned out but outside of him...
  • Luke Joeckel has been an absolute joke as well as the rest of that offensive line
  • Toby Gerhart turned out to be a terrible starting running back and then sustained injuries
  • They tried to convert Denard Robinson to a RB which saw a short stint of success until he got injured
  • Justin Blackmon was obviously suspended
  • Cecil Shorts was off and on with injuries (mostly off)
  • Marcedes Lewis is old and spent half the season on IR
  • Marquise Lee was out with hamstring issues for a portion of the year
  • Rookie Allen Robinson got injured early on
  • Clay Harbor was hurt after week 1
  • OT Austin Pasztor was either out with injury or playing hurt at any given point
  • Tommy Streeter emerged late in the season before even he got hurt
Maybe I'm forced to conclude that Jacksonville has the worst medical staff in history but the Jags have really missed the mark in providing a healthy supporting cast for Bortles.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

• Luke Joeckel has been an absolute joke as well as the rest of that offensive line
  • Toby Gerhart turned out to be a terrible starting running back and then sustained injuries
  • They tried to convert Denard Robinson to a RB which saw a short stint of success until he got injured
  • OT Austin Pasztor was either out with injury or playing hurt at any given point
Maybe I'm forced to conclude that Jacksonville has the worst medical staff in history but the Jags have really missed the mark in providing a healthy supporting cast for Bortles.
The Wrath of Khan?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Yet another validation of what Jeff Fisher, Les Snead and SK are doing - building a franchise the correct way.

We need to get this guy, we need to get that guy, we need to get the other guy.
The "Fantasy" guys need to get their collective heads out of their collective asses.

Just a general observation on my part.

( 9:00 pm local time. Happy hour was 4 hours ago - just sayin')

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Wow, when you put it all on a list like that, it really paints a clear picture of how dismal their situation is. That's worse than the Spagnolo Cornerback crunch when he was in St. Louis.

iced

Wow, when you put it all on a list like that, it really paints a clear picture of how dismal their situation is. That's worse than the Spagnolo Cornerback crunch when he was in St. Louis.

eh hold off on that - didn't we have like 11 players on IR;like 6 at DB before week 1?