Taysom Hill being a thing is annoying.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He’s just a toy that can also play QB. They act like he is their future, I have yet to see him make a single QB play. It’s all running and gadget plays. Gtfo

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the joys of not watching any nfl talk shows. i don't have to listen to any of that garbage.

youtube is my saviour. browse whatever topics come up on the page and only click on the subjects that interest me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's more of the genius of Asshole Face story. Payton could sign LeBron James to a contract and it would bee a genius move, even though in reality it wouldn't be. He's a good offensive mind and head coach but Taysom Hill isn't his QB of the future. If he was then why isn't he the main backup QB? Why do they need Bridgewater to do his job for him?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

the joys of not watching any nfl talk shows. i don't have to listen to any of that garbage.

youtube is my saviour. browse whatever topics come up on the page and only click on the subjects that interest me.

I have YouTube TV. There is no NFL Network on that service. So, I watch mostly ESPN and Fox. I really like some of the Fox football stuff. I never realized how over the top the NFL Network has gotten over the years, until I stopped watching it and started watching others. Even ESPN has better analysts, and less hype.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien

I'm with you on this, I can't stand to listen to any of these talking heads and especially on that NFL network. Since I get all my information from the computer and watching the games myself I have been saved from listening to the dumb arses who I just find to be annoying.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I have YouTube TV. There is no NFL Network on that service. So, I watch mostly ESPN and Fox. I really like some of the Fox football stuff. I never realized how over the top the NFL Network has gotten over the years, until I stopped watching it and started watching others. Even ESPN has better analysts, and less hype.

SlingTV has the NFL Network

fearsomefour

Legend
It's more of the genius of Asshole Face story. Payton could sign LeBron James to a contract and it would bee a genius move, even though in reality it wouldn't be. He's a good offensive mind and head coach but Taysom Hill isn't his QB of the future. If he was then why isn't he the main backup QB? Why do they need Bridgewater to do his job for him?
Just imagine the red zone fade patterns to Lebron.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm with you on this, I can't stand to listen to any of these talking heads and especially on that NFL network. Since I get all my information from the computer and watching the games myself I have been saved from listening to the dumb arses who I just find to be annoying.
Yeah NFL N went on the bullet train of ESPN ing themselves.
As soon as a sports network decides it needs to widen its demographic and appeal to “average” fans the amount of good Xs and Os information goes down by 80%.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's more of the genius of Asshole Face story. Payton could sign LeBron James to a contract and it would bee a genius move, even though in reality it wouldn't be.

Watch this.........and wait until you hear what colleges he was being recruited by.

LeBron was one of the best, arguably the best, WR in the USA as a Sophomore in HS and won All State honors in Ohio which is a football mecca. Had he decided to play football instead of basketball he would have rewritten those record books rather than the NBA's record books.

Keep in mind this is a guy who at his peak for several seasons could get eye level with the rim when jumping. That's the same height as the crossbar on the goal post. He'd be impossible to cover.

EDIT:
By the way he is as fast as Gurley, he's been timed at just under 21 MPH.