Taylor Rapp Wired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
https://www.therams.com/video/wired-taylor-rapp-vs-cincinnati-bengals

This one is really good.
1572464630894.png

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I forgot about that dropped pick. Would have been a cool moment for him. Rapp is a great fit for this defense. His run game support is also much better then we give him credit for. Especially for such a little dude.

TexasRam

Legend
Rapp led the team with i think 14 tackles. His coverage at times was real good. Some growth left but he’s on a pro bowl trajectory. The instincts and reaction are top notch.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
That was great!! He's is just 100% jack in the box. Question though, who is lil big bro?

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I think Lil Big Bro is DB Coach Aubrey Pleasant?

Nah it was the waterboy. I wonder if it's someone Rapp knows from the community? I know Rapp is trying to be really big for the Asian community with football. The guy he was talking to kind of looked asian?

Ram65

Legend
Rapp showed some physical play. Real talker out there. Great to see and hear him up close in-game action.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rapp is a badass. He's good vs the run, can cover, smart and loves ball, etc. Rams really hit it out with his selection and it's gonna be great to watch him grow into a pro bowl player. Won't take long.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

for the people with older computers. i haven't been able to watch a video from the rams site for years.