Tavon's Snapchat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I don't know what to make of this but Tayvon had two snaps from last night that worry me a little bit.

The first one was just a black screen that said "I'm in so much pain"

The second was another black screen that had crying emojis and said "Fuckkkkkkkkkk" it was at like 1:40 am

I really hope he didn't suffer a bad injury

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe loss of a loved one.

Hope the guy is alright.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
1:40 AM ? Hope it's not a DUI or worse ?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe he got cramp in bed the poor bloke, no one likes that.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't think of lost loved one or GF problems. I did consider something like a DUI. Or maybe even the possibility of something like kidney stones. HA.

I hope all is well for him.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Pretty random if you ask me. Don't know much about this snap chat crap. Not a huge fan of todays social media. Hope nothing eff'd up happened.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't like many of Tay's snaps. It's usually him driving around in his car listening to tunes. Come on dude! Put the phone down while you drive!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Someone should find out his "Twitter Handle" and ask him, "What happened to you last Night, what pain are you in!!?!o_O

Psycho_X

Legend
Someone should find out his "Twitter Handle" and ask him, "What happened to you last Night, what pain are you in!!?!o_O

lol, I went and looked and last thing he tweeted was May 1st which is below and kinda fitting to this thread. One thing I've noticed from him is he likes to make vague, innuendo driven tweets. I think he likes to mess with people so I wouldn't make too much out of this until something official is said.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
lol, I went and looked and last thing he tweeted was May 1st which is below and kinda fitting to this thread. One thing I've noticed from him is he likes to make vague, innuendo driven tweets. I think he likes to mess with people so I wouldn't make too much out of this until something official is said.

This, added to last nights 'Snap Shot' makes me wonder if he likes being some kinda " Drama-Queen" , for lack of a better expression!:LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love Tavon Austin.

But, I have to admit, I hate social media sometimes. With sports players; It doesn't usually paint a favourable light and it seems the best players either don't use it or they use in a more positive way... other guys come off more interested in celebrity than being their best on game day.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This, added to last nights 'Snap Shot' makes me wonder if he likes being some kinda " Drama-Queen" , for lack of a better expression!:LOL:

GB-Shaw_Youth-is-wasted-on-the-young.jpg

…..

Legend
Probably pulled something trying to carry fan expectations.

,good, then its just a minor strain, thank goodness he wasn't carrying the heavier burden of living up to his contract.

:rimshot:

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love Tavon Austin.

But, I have to admit, I hate social media sometimes. With sports players; It doesn't usually paint a favourable light and it seems the best players either don't use it or they use in a more positive way... other guys come off more interested in celebrity than being their best on game day.
In the Ram's locker room in 1973, Jack Youngblood is asked to pose for a selfie....
"They HELL you say!" ~Jack

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe he is just sore from a workout. It happens a lot you don't feel how sore you are until you try to lay down