Tavon's ankle?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So I haven't really heard anything about it but does anyone know how Tavon is feeling with his ankle sprain? He was out three weeks and lower leg injuries can be tricky. Will this affect his production or will he be perfectly fine when the season starts? Anyone heard anything on this?

A55VA6

Legend
Pretty sure he's healed up and ready to go. I wouldn't be concerned about it.

Muleman

UDFA
Pretty sure he's healed up and ready to go. I wouldn't be concerned about it.
I hope that's the case; like Legatron stated those darn things can linger on. Won't really know until he is running and cutting hard on it and see if there is any soreness or swelling.
My daughter who plays competitive soccer had a high angle sprain and it really took couple years before she was back to normal.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Unlike that buffoon Spagnulo, who played Sam on a bad ankle to try to save his job, Fisher shut Tavon down.

Tavon will be great.

scifiman

No news is usually good news. Was not considered "serious" to begin with.

I wonder if we had anything to play for if he'd of seen out the season? At the point he went down there was no need to do anything other than sit him.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I don't believe it was the dreaded high ankle sprain...thus, very minor.

Muleman

UDFA
I never really new for sure but since they shut him down, I just assumed it was.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't believe it was the dreaded high ankle sprain...thus, very minor.
That's what I recall. I thought they said it was a low ankle sprain and put him as day to day but there was really no reason to play him even if he could.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys. I thought that's what it was. Never heard good or bad so assuming that's good.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
From Feb 21st

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-ra...-working-back-to-health?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Austin and Wells -- "[They're] doing well," Fisher said. "I don’t think there’s any issues now. Scott is running and Tavon, I have seen video of him working out in an indoor facility and he looked pretty good to me."

Austin's injury was the least serious on the list so it's no surprise that he's coming along well.