Tavon Vs. 'Skins Defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Haslett will try to get cute Imo, and will want to throw the kitchen sink at us. I think there is a chance that Tavon will see some man coverage on the outside.
If Hill can anticipate the blitz and find Tavon on a crossing pattern, it could be an easy 7.

I think this game offers a good opportunity to feature Austin outside with Bailey in the slot in 3 wide sets. Their DBs are banged up and their DC is an unnecessary risk taker. That's a good match up for us.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Haslett will try to get cute Imo, and will want to throw the kitchen sink at us. I think there is a chance that Tavon will see some man coverage on the outside.
If Hill can anticipate the blitz and find Tavon on a crossing pattern, it could be an easy 7.

I think this game offers a good opportunity to feature Austin outside with Bailey in the slot in 3 wide sets. Their DBs are banged up and their DC is an unnecessary risk taker. That's a good match up for us.

Yep.

I'm in FF playoffs and I'm benching J Maclin and starting Britt I think. I like Britt's chances this week 1-on-1 with Washington's aggressive D and Hill's quick release.

(Also because Maclin isn't favored by Sanchez and they are playing Seattle.)

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep.

I'm in FF playoffs and I'm benching J Maclin and starting Britt I think. I like Britt's chances this week 1-on-1 with Washington's aggressive D and Hill's quick release.

(Also because Maclin isn't favored by Sanchez and they are playing Seattle.)
I'm starting KB this week too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Good point badnews. Could be a matchup we exploit.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
debating between golden Taint and stedman
I actually just picked up Stedman, will start him instead of Britt.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
just give Hill his audible options and he'll do the rest

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm starting KB this week too.

Make no mistake though, it's a ballsy call. No expert would agree with me. I'm betting that Britt's big plays and TDs won't be called back. He's only had one good game this season BUT he could have had several with Hill. It's pure FF speculation.o_O

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Haslett is the textbook (and there are plenty of others) lesson in Good Ole Boys Club.

He has sucked everywhere, maybe has a blip here and there where his defenses look OK, but usually they are terrible. He just seems to find another job though. The Rams record losing streak happened under his watch and that dude had the balls to say he should have been made permanent HC from interim.

He drove the Saints fans back into paper bags too.

iced

I actually just picked up Stedman, will start him instead of Britt.

Totally read that wrong.

I like Bailey.

these are my options

upload_2014-12-6_18-56-15.png

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Make no mistake though, it's a ballsy call. No expert would agree with me. I'm betting that Britt's big plays and TDs won't be called back. He's only had one good game this season BUT he could have had several with Hill. It's pure FF speculation.o_O

yeah my thinking was that Britt could have a bigger impact On fewer targets.
definitely ballsy but I like it.
It was a toss up for me between him and Bailey but I am going with #12.

RamzFanz

Damnit
You have good choices. Taint, Herron, or Bailey as a flex? That's nice. Very tough call. I don't know. Bailey will be on a wet field and Washington will be bringing the blitz but that could actually help him as a hot route receiver. I hate giving advice when it's this close.

I would lean towards Herron but he's also been fumbling. Taint has been hot and cold but megatron is back.

I would go Bailey. (y) He's the hot hand, QB favorite, very reliable, definitely a TD target. Yes, the fields wet but that plays against the coverage too.

iced

You have good choices. Taint, Herron, or Bailey as a flex? That's nice. Very tough call. I don't know. Bailey will be on a wet field and Washington will be bringing the blitz but that could actually help him as a hot route receiver. I hate giving advice when it's this close.

I would lean towards Herron but he's also been fumbling. Taint has been hot and cold but megatron is back.

I would go Bailey. (y) He's the hot hand, QB favorite, very reliable, definitely a TD target. Yes, the fields wet but that plays against the coverage too.

lol yep..Tampa's defense is garbage, Taint is at home.

Washington's defense is a joke, especially their starting corners due to injury.

I really wanna roll with crowell, but his injury - indy's run defense is god awful.

Lol I think I may roll the dice - but god this sucks.. 2nd place has 9 wins, then 3rd, 4th, 5th (me) all have 8, all are playing different opponents.. could theoretically be a 4 way tie

10824866_10205368467801319_291455383_o.jpg

tie breaker is head to head, 1-1 2nd and 3rd, 0-1 to #4.. points for is supposed to be the 2nd tie breaker, no idea how this thing works lol

RamzFanz

Damnit
lol yep..Tampa's defense is garbage, Taint is at home.

Washington's defense is a joke, especially their starting corners due to injury.

I really wanna roll with crowell, but his injury - indy's run defense is god awful.

Lol I think I may roll the dice - but god this sucks.. 2nd place has 9 wins, then 3rd, 4th, 5th (me) all have 8, all are playing different opponents.. could theoretically be a 4 way tie

10824866_10205368467801319_291455383_o.jpg

tie breaker is head to head, 1-1 2nd and 3rd, 0-1 to #4.. points for is supposed to be the 2nd tie breaker, no idea how this thing works lol

OMG, I DO fear boners. Holy sh1t!

iced

you are riding a 5W streak into the playoffs! Nice!

lol yep.. whats sad is i had to rebuild my team mid season - traded gates and ben Taint for mccoy in week 7 or so

my only original draft picks are graham, Taint, and jeffry (Had foles the week he went on ir, had palmer the next week he went on IR so there went my qb's).. rb's didnt pan out (Stacy, Ball).

Defense is Rams the rest of the way out, Kicker is Cody parky (eagles)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

One thing about Bailey and the wet field... I think it could favor him. With all things considered DBs are at a disadvantage there, and with Bailey in particular you have a small guy with great body control and sick hands.

Skins are going to try to remove him, but they don't have the secondary to do it. Bailey should have another big game as long as Hill gets him the ball.