Tavon plans for Rams to be #1 offense in league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't truly care honestly...but... maybe something like.

We are going to improve on 3rd down, getting more big plays, being more consistent... ect ect

Or just a more generic - "Teams are going to be surprised at how good we are on offense in 2016. We are going to be vastly improved"

Ambitious, but realistic.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Just eliminating the 3rd down drops improves the offense. I expect 3rd down passes to go to Pharoah, Spruce and Higbee this year. Tavon already had his 3rd down drop. The offensive coaches are better this year than last. Those 2 things alone will improve the offense and Gurley will be more involved in the passing game. Mid pack is not out of the question.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Cowboys will have a top 5 offense. Send me those likes.

I dont think Tavon meant #1 in ints, but you're right the cowboys will be a top 5 turnover machine as long as Romo stays healthy.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I dont think Tavon meant #1 in ints, but you're right the cowboys will be a top 5 turnover machine as long as Romo stays healthy.
Except Romo has a better TD/interception ratio than Favre, Montana, and Marino.

Ellard80

Legend
Or just a more generic - "Teams are going to be surprised at how good we are on offense in 2016. We are going to be vastly improved"

Ambitious, but realistic.

Right... give me something that's believable...

A dude that's has never gotten 500 yards receiving in a season telling me is goal is to be the best ever or a bottom dwelling offense for years telling me next year its going to be the league #1...

That's not good PR that's comedy.