Tavon May Not Play This Week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Alden Gonzalez ESPN Staff Writer

Pretty big blow to the Rams, with receiver Tavon Austin doubtful for Sunday. He did not practice all week because of a chest injury. If he doesn't go, expect more snaps for rookie Pharoh Cooper, who has a similar skillset. DE Robert Quinn also didn't practice all week while in concussion protocol and is questionable. Rams coach Jeff Fisher said it popped up Monday, not during the game. LG Rodger Saffold (hand), C Tim Barnes (foot) and backup OL Andrew Donnal (hip) were limited Friday and are all questionable
wouldn't mind getting a look at Pharoh .

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Will it even matter? It's not like we are even using him properly. This offense is beyond hopeless.

tavian

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
According to the announcers, he had a hot pad on it during the game. Looked more like an ice back to me but what do I know.
I don't like you.I had 8 new Fisher threads ready to go and you ruined it.:burp:

FRO

Legend
Tavon isn't necessarily killing it. Maybe Cooper would be an improvement.

tavian

Tavon isn't necessarily killing it. Maybe Cooper would be an improvement.
Could be wrong,but I don't think Tavon has been focusing enough on his route running and hands during the off season.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
Cool Cooper's time to show what he's got. Like it or not this season is about the future now. Not upset over the chance to see the kids play

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't like you.I had 8 new Fisher threads ready to go and you ruined it.:burp:
Yeah well... :p

Seriously though - We are talking about putting up somewhat of a catch all thread for all those who want to post either their secret devotion for Fisher, Snead, KD or their desire to have any or all of them gone. I'm just not sure which we'll have more of.

It's just getting tiresome having multitudes of threads on a subject that seems to inspire bickering rather than discussion. But at least it is super duper fun to read and moderate all of them.

We never like to do anything that might stifle conversation but in this case, I thought I would at least quell it for a bit until we can figure out a best course.

I actually am sorry to feel the need to do that.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I actually want to see more Mike Thomas playing WR. He is killing it as a gunner on ST, his releases are awesome there. I want to see if he can win against the better CBs.

tavian

Yeah well... :p

Seriously though - We are talking about putting up somewhat of a catch all thread for all those who want to post either their secret devotion for Fisher, Snead, KD or their desire to have any or all of them gone. I'm just not sure which we'll have more of.

It's just getting tiresome having multitudes of threads on a subject that seems to inspire bickering rather than discussion. But at least it is super duper fun to read and moderate all of them.

We never like to do anything that might stifle conversation but in this case, I thought I would at least quell it for a bit until we can figure out a best course.

I actually am sorry to feel the need to do that.

Brother I'm just yankin your chain.I am definitely in 100% agreeance .
All those threads do is stress me out and I don't need any help with that.
I gave you a inappropriate in the announcement.Just being sarcastic.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm actually ok with tavon sitting down. I want to see what coop brings to the table. If they even use him that is.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I honestly wanna see someone different. Tavon is alright, but I want to see who else we got.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/02/week-13-injury-report-2/

Week 13 injury report roundup

Rams

The Rams don’t expect to have WR Tavon Austin (chest) in New England after listing him as doubtful. C Tim Barnes (foot), T Andrew Donnal (hip), DE Robert Quinn (concussion) and T Rodger Saffold (hand) are listed as questionable.

Patriots

S Jordan Richards (knee) joins TE Rob Gronkowski (back) as Patriots who will not play this weekend. TE Martellus Bennett(ankle, shoulder), QB Tom Brady (knee), S Nate Ebner(concussion), WR Julian Edelman (foot), DE Trey Flowers(shin), DT Woodrow Hamilton (illness), WR Chris Hogan(back), LB Elandon Roberts (jaw) and WR Matt Slater (foot) are this week’s group of questionable players.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Brother I'm just yankin your chain.I am definitely in 100% agreeance .
All those threads do is stress me out and I don't need any help with that.
I gave you a inappropriate in the announcement.Just being sarcastic.
Yeah - I thought so. But it gave me a chance to explain what I did there. You fell into my trap.

View: https://youtu.be/SKRma7PDW10

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Unfortunate cuz he's a great distraction BUT very excited to see coop!!