Tavon Austin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it may have been only me but did anyone else get the sense that when tavon wasn't out there the offense looked kinda dull and uninspiring? i know it looked that way the whole game but so much more when he wasn't out there. can't wait to see him on the field with gurley. CAN'T WAIT.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Tavon has made a big difference the first two games. Or maybe more accurately, Cig's use of Tavon has made a big difference.

I know Schotty ran the jet sweep a lot and Cig has done that as well but he has also had Tavon in behind the opposition defence once per game so far and Foles has failed to hook up for what would've been TD's on both occasions. Yesterday's over throw seemed really poor on Foles' part unless I missed something.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree. And I think that end-around to Givens would have gone to Austin if he were not in the locker-room getting fluids. That play was there to be made. Givens had the corner. He wasn't fast enough to get there. Austin would have turned that corner...and if he did, it's likely another first down run.

Washington had no answer for those outside runs. And I agree with LumberTubs, he got behind the defense and Foles badly over-threw him. Those two need to work on their deep ball chemistry.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Tavon needs to touch the ball 10-15 times a game on offense. If that takes away carries from Mason, Gurley, or Cunningham, then so be it.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Tavon needs to touch the ball 10-15 times a game on offense. If that takes away carries from Mason, Gurley, or Cunningham, then so be it.