Tavon Austin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
they actually have done it... i remember watching the eagles motion and fake to d.jax only to hit mccoy for a walk in td from the flat..

knew i saw that play before...we actually did it waaayyyyyy earlier in the season - i can't remember which game or even who was the qb though

I absolutely love watching the Eagles offense under Chip Kelly.

Alan

Legend
Username answered:
Ok, that's a rational line of thinking. However, (like I said after the draft) if they really think that way they should never have drafted him.

There is no reason to draft him in the 1st round, even TRADE UP if you're never going to use him properly.
It's his first year and what did he just say he was going to do? Bulk up a little because he thinks it's a long season and he needs to do it. So what does that tell you? We need to ease him into it and get him a little bigger so he can take more punishment. I think that's prudent when you have spent, as you mentioned, so much for the guy.

I agree with the bolded part completely. I hope they both learn how to do it and do it more often next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
[av]http://allianceelevatorconsultants.com/files/gay.mp3[/av]

How daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare you

1186img_23.png

Ah. That's like owning a classic car and never taking it out of the garage.

Tavon has been healthy in his career. Use him.

Don't get me wrong; don't use him dangerously.... But he's a football player. [hl]He knows how to take a hit.[hl][/hl][/hl]

As someone who watched him all the way through college, this is an excellent point. I'd add to it and say that he also "knows how to not take a hit".