Tavon Austin works out with Randy Moss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Give this speedster some go routes

This. Not only could they be hugely effective in their own right but also if a DB is having to back off and worry about him running clean past them it would, in theory, make it easier for him to get open on shorter and intermediate routes cus he'd have that cushion.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Regardless of player/style comparisons, working with one of the greats in order to better yourself is a big plus. This is a step in the right direction to becoming a better receiver, and not an "X-factor". Also wasn't Moss good at deep routes, we could see more deep balls to Tavon this year with Foles behind center.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I hope that Moss isn't helping Tavon study for the drug test!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maybe Moss is teaching him how to use his height?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Tavon is one stacked lil dude. Love the fact that he is working with ANYONE to improve his game in the off-season. I expect 50+ catches and 800-900yds from him this season. Maybe an additional 300-400 on the ground. I can live with that.....

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Honestly not real happy about this. Yes in theory it is good to have a young reciever work with one of the greatest of all time. MY trouble is Moss made the hall of fame on being a physical freak alone. He was famous for taking plays off, being a poor teammate, and never working to get better. I admit it I am bias here - Moss could have been the best of all time if he had a work ethic, good lord that physical talent with the effort of a bruce (heck with the effort of a Amendola) would have been unstoppable, and this irks me to no end....no he did not waste the talent like a LP or such, but still .....good lord.
As others here have said I would much prefer he was working witha guy like Bruce who worked on running great routes, was a master of faking out DBs, and did all the little things so right (such as blocking).

fearsomefour

Legend
"This is how you are a bad teammate..., "
"This is how to. NOT run a crossing route."
"This is how to pout on the sideline."
"This is how to have alligator arms on a reception."
Not who I have chosen.
I do like the initiative however....Ike Bruce where are you?

fearsomefour

Legend
Tavon is one stacked lil dude. Love the fact that he is working with ANYONE to improve his game in the off-season. I expect 50+ catches and 800-900yds from him this season. Maybe an additional 300-400 on the ground. I can live with that.....
Lets give him 3 TDs on returns too.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I am most impressed by the socks. Anyone can wear a team hat or gloves, but the socks shows deep team love...

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't know Randy Moss but most of the time he seems like a laid back and down to earth country boy that would be a lot of fun to hang out with. But then there are times when he seems like a huge jackass. Perhaps when things aren't going his way he goes nuts.

If Tavon learns something from one of the best ever, great. At the very least at least he's catching some passes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
"This is how you are a bad teammate..., "
"This is how to. NOT run a crossing route."
"This is how to pout on the sideline."
"This is how to have alligator arms on a reception."
Not who I have chosen.
I do like the initiative however....Ike Bruce where are you?

"This is how you squirt water on a ref"

lockdnram21

Legend
Haha u joking right. I expect Bailey or Quick to get that and Britt to go over a 1000. Imo Tavon will continue to be used more as a Rb probably like sproles. So I expect about 30 catches 400 yds 3 rec tds

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That West Virginia tat on his pec tho.

But on his other one, is that the WB Studios logo??? LOL

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Haha u joking right. I expect Bailey or Quick to get that and Britt to go over a 1000. Imo Tavon will continue to be used more as a Rb probably like sproles. So I expect about 30 catches 400 yds 3 rec tds

Nope. I expect more from him in the passing game this year.....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That West Virginia tat on his pec tho.

But on his other one, is that the WB Studios logo??? LOL
Dude. That's what I thought too. He's one crazy kid. Wouldn't fuck with him though. Looks like he would ruin your day.