Tavon Austin thought he was going to be a RB, but ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
5op.png

[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/tavon-austin-thought-he-wass[/101]

catcheryea

UDFA
I remember playing with Tavon in NCAA when he was either a freshman or sophomore and putting up crazy rushing numbers. Hopefully he can get some real life "video game numbers" this year.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Hey catcheryea, welcome to the board! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap:

I don't know how I missed your first three posts but better late than never. :ww:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I would bet BIG COIN that the interview at the combine and talking with this kid in WV when they worked him out played every bit as big a role as his skills in the Rams drafting him.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this he processes questions very, very quickly and I have yet to see him flustered. He talks very fast and is hyper (he admits to it) but he doesn't miss a thing when he is interacting with people interviewing him.

This dude is way smarter than he seems at first.

catcheryea

UDFA
Thanks man! I'd been lurking for a while and decided it was time to take that leap of faith.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
:shock:
catcheryea said:
I remember playing with Tavon in NCAA when he was either a freshman or sophomore and putting up crazy rushing numbers. Hopefully he can get some real life "video game numbers" this year.
:shock: ... dang that's cool. Welcome aboard!!! Can't wait to see him make NFL defenders look silly. :bg:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
catcheryea walking through the valley of the shadow of death:
Thanks man! I'd been lurking for a while and decided it was time to take that leap of faith.

I guess there's always a chance you did the right thing. :hellzno: :lol: