Tavon Austin NFL AM Interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
We have a lot of talented guys that are also TRY-HARD guys, Tavon certainly fits that mold...

RamWoodie

Legend
The kid is about his business! He KNOWS he's fast...but he knows now that fast isn't enough in the NFL...everybody's fast. Tavon has to learn how to USE his speed to set up defenders.

The most impressive thing is that he knows he has to get better at this level...and he want to do it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The kid is about his business! He KNOWS he's fast...but he knows now that fast isn't enough in the NFL...everybody's fast. Tavon has to learn how to USE his speed to set up defenders.

The most impressive thing is that he knows he has to get better at this level...and he want to do it.
Exactly! Thinking this year will be a nice production year from him in which he learns how to "set up" defenders more to take advantage and make big plays or pull coverages his way.

Rambition

Rookie
tavon is mr. excitement when he gets his hands on the ball (and keeps them there). i can't wait to see what he's going to do this season. plus, he seems like a good dude.

What with the reports on Quick, Tavon entering his second year and Stedman back for game 5 I'm actually excited about our WRs this year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Tavon would have been a toy that Martz would have known how to use in GSOT!
Hope Schotty is more creative in his use.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think Tavon would have been a toy that Martz would have known how to use in GSOT!
Hope Schotty is more creative in his use.
Actually one kid that I think Martz ruined...had the abilities of Tavon...that was Az Hakim. Had he had better coaching. he may still be playing.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually one kid that I think Martz ruined...had the abilities of Tavon...that was Az Hakim. Had he had better coaching. he may still be playing.
Martz ruined Warner with 4 WR sets all of the time, but don't know how that affect Az so much.....Az was really good, but I think Austin is better in the open field, potentially....jmo.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If I had a dollar for every time Tavon said "definitely", I'd fund a new Rams stadium myself.