Tavon Austin: New Toys on Offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
Tavon Austin: New Toys on Offense

St. Louis Rams WR Tavon Austin joins NFL Network's "NFL Total Access" to talk about his plan to keep free-loaders at bay, who is the fastest guy on the Rams, and building a repertoire with QB Sam Bradford.

[stl]afd31528-6868-4c4e-aad4-d9850df5f629[/stl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Tavon-Austin-New-Toys-on-Offense/afd31528-6868-4c4e-aad4-d9850df5f629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... 850df5f629</a>

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Please be ROY. That will spell great things for us.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Tavon definitely seems to be beefing up, or is it just me?

BOr9VI1CIAA1cgj.jpg:large

Apparently he's a gym rat. I know 90% of athletes are, but I'm just going off what I hear too. I remember someone asking about injury concerns. They got the answer that he hasn't missed a game/practice, and that he STAYS in the gym in order to avoid just that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlLsnjleZeg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh3oOIAsM1Y[/youtube]

When I say beefing up I mean in a good way too. I don't think he's going to lose much speed lol.

We won't know until he sees the field, but I'll be damned if this kid isn't doing everything in his power to help him succeed. I said it before but his work ethic is very encouraging. Exactly what you want to see and hear from your first rounder.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He sounds like a good young man. I'm happy for him - he is going to take this seriously and that's admirable.

I hope the Rams give him some speaking lessons. He's articulate, but he needs to work on pronunciation.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
He sounds like a good young man. I'm happy for him - he is going to take this seriously and that's admirable.

I hope the Rams give him some speaking lessons. He's articulate, but he needs to work on pronunciation.
I don't care if he speaks like Latka from the show TAXI (dating myself there).
I just want to see a shit ton of TDs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
CGI_Ram said:

I just want to see a shyte ton of TDs.

Well, me too. But he needs to sharpen up for the HOF speech. :sly:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
X said:
CGI_Ram said:

I just want to see a shit ton of TDs.
Tank you vetty much!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
CGI_Ram said:

He also says "pretty much" quite a lot... A LOT.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dude has a quiet intensity about him. You can just tell he has that drive to prove that the size haters are morons. He could sounds like Jim Ignatowski for all I care.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2