Tavon Austin Helmet Cam

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
[stl]a6e6136c-48af-4ceb-9c4e-5ea62820b4a9[/stl]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Tavon-Austin-Helmet-Cam/a6e6136c-48af-4ceb-9c4e-5ea62820b4a9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... a62820b4a9</a>

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'll tell you, who the frick is going to be able to cover us in those big/small crossing routes? The corners will either try to switch and get burned by size and speed, or try to stick, and get rubbed. It's a nightmare matchup problem that few will have an answer for.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
I'll tell you, who the frick is going to be able to cover us in those big/small crossing routes? The corners will either try to switch and get burned by size and speed, or try to stick, and get rubbed. It's a nightmare matchup problem that few will have an answer for.

That's just it. I'd like to see those big CB's keep up with this guy.

RamShack

UDFA
Wow, we are going to good, if we don't have any injuries!!!!! This guy is a stud and he acts as so!!!! The Humble Giant, ;lol

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:

It's not gonna work for them, so then they counter with a couple nickel corners, and Quick will dominate them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:

It's not gonna work for them, so then they counter with a couple nickel corners, and Quick will dominate them.

Exactly. Quick and Cook give the nickel guys fits...

Tavon and CG torch the big guys!

Bam!

Biggest laugh for me was when Givens told him to shut up, followed closely by him tossing up and catching a ball while he caught the 3rd punt.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ebonemalone said:
It doesn't show up on my phone! Can you post a link?
Here's the full link bud.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Tavon-Austin-Helmet-Cam/a6e6136c-48af-4ceb-9c4e-5ea62820b4a9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... a62820b4a9</a>

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
DR RAM said:

I expect to see a lot of zone this year.

Something I really can't wait to see this year is Givens vs Sherman round 2. The Prime Time games this year are going to be beyond epic.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I thought that last ball was overthrown at first, his speed is even more impressive in first person.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
TheRyanExpress said:
Biggest laugh for me was when Givens told him to shut up, followed closely by him tossing up and catching a ball while he caught the 3rd punt.
Givens actually said "shut the H... up!". I wonder if he was being serious when he said that?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cocky little shit - eh? Great to see the confidence. I wonder how much of that cockiness was because he was miked up. Still - it's going to be fun to watch him play. Just hope he doesn't wear on other players' nerves.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Stranger said:
TheRyanExpress said:
Givens actually said "shut the H... up!". I wonder if he was being serious when he said that?

He was just giving him shit. I love Tavons personality. He for sure put on a little extra because he had the cam n mic, but it's just because he was excited. I'm sure they told him to even. Think he did a good job. He's already gaining attention here, but he will explode in this city once the season starts. People are going to adore this dude.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Wow, those punts come in from HIGH. It would take some practice and timing just to get under one, nonetheless catch one.

And the ball from the QB comes in fast too.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Love this stuff.

Yep,Cook & Tavon in the slots are going be a nightmare for opposing LB's/DB's to read and cover.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Take it from me, catching punts is an art in itself. Catching it one handed after throwing a ball in the air and having a ball in your other hand than catching the one you threw may be the greatest higlight I have seen of this guy. Concentration for days.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

that was freaking awesome, especially the last part of the video when austin was running plays. everything seems so sudden but i guess a camera doesn't have peripheral vision.