Tavon Austin Helmet Cam @ Rams Fan Fest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
God that rediculous song makes me sick. Please grow out of it Tavon.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
60352-random-pictures-thread-only-rule-before-after-kumquats-27492074-jpg

jjab360

Legend
Dunno, I kinda like it. Also liking the energy he (and Britt for that matter) brings every single day. Keeps it from getting boring, keeps the team's spirits up, and gets the DBs fired up if for no other reason than to shut them up lol.

RamsFan14

Starter

I find it to be hilarious, as do his teammates! Wouldn't be surprised if SOME ppl found it annoying, but it just seems to me that Austin is just being a goofball for the fun of it... I kinda like it lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think his videos need to come with captions.

Like, for real.

StLouieRam

UDFA
Tavon is hilarious. Chris Long: "What am I doing?" Tavon: "Getting on my nerves." lol those two crack me up. And the song, if you can call it that it's so short, is hilarious, looking forward to more reasons to sing it. SSSSWISH I'm ballin', I'm Tay Awesome

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Notice the extreme height differential between Tavon and Bradford. The camera is in his chest.