Tavon Austin catch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Well, as a WR... You can't call 418yds receiving a big season. Ditto for 4 TD's.

Oh, I was just trying to put his season in perspective with respect to expectations of a gigantic rookie outbreak. Given that he was sidelined the last three games, he didn't do too bad. Without injury he may have easily have had 500, 600 yards or more the way he was coming on down the stretch.

jap

Legend
Who is "super accurate Sam"? :whistle:

The guy you will see behind the center for the Horns where his improved receivers stop dropping the ball so ridiculously much. :sneaky: Also the one with the Battering Ram OL who will actually have a little more time to fine-tune his delivery.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh, I was just trying to put his season in perspective with respect to expectations of a gigantic rookie outbreak. Given that he was sidelined the last three games, he didn't do too bad. Without injury he may have easily have had 500, 600 yards or more the way he was coming on down the stretch.

I am definitely with you on that. I thought he showed a lot as a rookie.

Some people might have expected more. I hoped for more... But truthfully knew it's not easy for rookies at his position (and of course most positions).

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Nice. I also read about him making outside the frame catches in camp too.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Tavon and Stacy provided the most excitement on the offensive side of the ball 2013. Why anyone ever considered him a disappointment is a mystery to me. Did he live up to the media hype? Who could. This year he will have that year under his belt plus fly under the radar a bit more. I am looking for a solid year.