Tavon Austin, Austin Pettis steal the show Tuesday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
albefree69 said:
Ram Quixote using color coded secret messages:
I put the blue font on your post, as it should be.

I've gathered, through personal experience, that blue stands for sarcasm (I don't use it that way). So do any other colors mean something extra?
Well, perhaps this font means something to some of us, regarding a certain poster who's no longer a member.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Ram Quixote giving tantalizing hints:
Well, perhaps this font means something to some of us, regarding a certain poster who's no longer a member.

From the color I'm thinking it's code for: Kill the infidel! :shhhhh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
albefree69 said:
Ram Quixote using color coded secret messages:
I put the blue font on your post, as it should be.

I've gathered, through personal experience, that blue stands for sarcasm (I don't use it that way). So do any other colors mean something extra?

Hmmmm..... Who could that be?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm guessing this is like the donut thread.....and guys that are newer to the board don't get it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
nighttrain said:
VCRam said:
Pettis will probably play the whole year. DA probably won't.
i'll go out on a limb, Pettis & Givens starting WR, at least at the beginning of season.
train

I'm rooting for Pettis, but I hope you are wrong. That would be a bad sign for the progression of Quick and Austin.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
CGI_Ram said:
nighttrain said:
VCRam said:
Pettis will probably play the whole year. DA probably won't.
i'll go out on a limb, Pettis & Givens starting WR, at least at the beginning of season.
train

I'm rooting for Pettis, but I hope you are wrong. That would be a bad sign for the progression of Quick and Austin.
Not for Austin. Schotty will be giving defenses all kinds of different looks for him. But starting on the outside?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
albefree69 said:

Attempting to build the suspense for albe:
There once was a poster who had little tact ... condescension was his signature. He used that color for all his posts. Some people now refer to him as red font.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
albefree69 said:

There once was a poster who had little tact ... condescension was his signature. He used that color for all his posts. Some people now refer to him as red font.

And we suspect ze guy lived in his mom's basement. :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ram Quixote said:
albefree69 said:

Uhm. Not to play spoiler or anything, but Albe is intimately familiar with zn (which is who they're talking about).

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
X with a small understatement:
Uhm. Not to play spoiler or anything, but Albe is intimately familiar with zn (which is who they're talking about).

:plzstop: the "condescension" gave it away. :plzstop:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Ram Quixote said:
albefree69 said:

Spoiler.