Tavon Austin (4.25 40?)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
jrry32 said:
Looks like some people have joined me on the Tavon Austin bandwagon. :sly:

Tavon is going to be great somewhere. He's more than just a slot WR. He's the ultimate mismatch. He's a flanker, slot WR, scatback, KR and PR.

I've been on since November <a class="postlink-local" href="http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11207&hilit=Tavon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11207&hilit=Tavon</a> lol :lol:

I think we'll be able to get him @16 for sure. If he's still there @ 22 is the question.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Username said:
jrry32 said:
Looks like some people have joined me on the Tavon Austin bandwagon. :sly:

Tavon is going to be great somewhere. He's more than just a slot WR. He's the ultimate mismatch. He's a flanker, slot WR, scatback, KR and PR.

I've been on since November <a class="postlink" href="http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11207&hilit=Tavon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f ... ilit=Tavon</a> lol :lol:

I think we'll be able to get him @16 for sure. If he's still there @ 22 is the question.

I'm with you, User. I think if we like him; gotta take him #16.

I sure as hell hope nobody pulls a Ted Ginn Jr. on us!

jap

Legend
There is also the possibility that a marque OL guy might slip to #16. As much as I like Tavon, we first need to make sure that Sam has a secure pocket before we add luxury players, however versatile and explosive. If a Rams brass-rated blue chip OL guy slips to 16, it might be more prudent to take him and hope that Tavon slips to #22.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
jap said:
There is also the possibility that a marque OL guy might slip to #16. As much as I like Tavon, we first need to make sure that Sam has a secure pocket before we add luxury players, however versatile and explosive. If a Rams brass-rated blue chip OL guy slips to 16, it might be more prudent to take him and hope that Tavon slips to #22.

I agree wholeheartedly with this btw. One of my dream scenarios is L Johnson @ 16, Warmack @ 22, and Woods in the 2nd. The offensive line has to be priority #1 on offense. That said, if there is no blue chip player left for the oline I don't mind taking playmakers.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
jap said:

I agree wholeheartedly with this btw. One of my dream scenarios is L Johnson @ 16, Warmack @ 22, and Woods in the 2nd. The offensive line has to be priority #1 on offense. That said, if there is no blue chip player left for the oline I don't mind taking playmakers.
I don't that is going to happen after the combine. A lot of defensive guys will slip, but Mayock and Davis think Lane is in the top 5 now. Funny how things change. Lane is my favorite player in the draft for the Rams, followed by Cordarrelle, and they both seem out of reach now. I have to find some other guys now, and switch my focus from these former 2nd round eehemmm prospects.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Lol I know. A man can dream though can't he?

Walterfoozball has us taking Cooper, Ogletree, and Ertz with our first 3 now. :|