Tattoo Ideas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My wife's been on me to get my design finished on a tat. I wanted to do some kind of a bad ass Ram. My problem is that I am not sure I want a skull type design and it seems that no matter how you do the nose on the Ram, it always looks a wee bit too cudly. I was also thinking about a Ram taking out a seahawk or squirly fucking gold prospector (like the whiner mascot). I'm also leaning toward the '99 Ram colors somehow.

Location would likely be either the front or back of my right shoulder taking up about 5" of skin.

Anyway, bring it on if you guys have some ideas.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I agree with the 99 colors. They will stand out much more than the new gold. Regardless, post pics when done.

Found this too...

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/463510-the-worst-nfl-fan-tattoos-ever" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4635 ... ttoos-ever</a>

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cripes man. Is that prototypical Raidah fan or what? They probably could have done a whole piece on those jack wagons.

And that Ram tat. EXACTLY what I don't want.

And you know I'll post pics. I'm guessing it's going to take a few sessions so I'll post the process. The artist does some great color and clean lines. Don't expect them right away. As my wife says, I'm kind of a chicken so it may be a while. :whome?:

I took a bunch of pics of my wife's tat in process but I can't post them here. :7up:

BTW - Sorry for not being able to get together with you and your miss around Christmas. We never got south of SLO.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Just sayin lmao

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365137727112.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365137727112.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 203

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I got it, and it would be baddass. Do a Ram that is a skull and horns. Like the previous post pic, I love that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was just now thinking maybe something like a Rams helmet morphing to where the horns are actually coming out of the helmet. Or.... one of the players doing a sack stance with the horns breaking out of the helmet. I dunno... just putting shit out there.

It's a one time deal. I want something killer and different but not something that makes you think - WTF? I don't care if I have to bump this thread until something says, "ink me." I'll do it damn it. Don't think I won't! :7up:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
RamFan503 said:
Cripes man. Is that prototypical Raidah fan or what? They probably could have done a whole piece on those jack wagons.

And you know I'll post pics. I'm guessing it's going to take a few sessions so I'll post the process. The artist does some great color and clean lines. Don't expect them right away. As my wife says, I'm kind of a chicken so it may be a while. :whome?:

I took a bunch of pics of my wife's tat in process but I can't post them here. :7up:

BTW - Sorry for not being able to get together with you and your miss around Christmas. We never got south of SLO.

There should be a law against bad tattoos!! That Raiders fan is my case in point.

Put up some sketches first if you can...

BTW - where CAN you post the pics of your wife's tat :ww:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365146632948.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365146632948.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 197
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365146652167.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365146652167.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 196
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365146676564.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365146676564.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 185

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365146713527.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365146713527.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 170

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Honestly? You should get the ROD logo. That's badass.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Stu ,,, I've been wrestling over these same thoughts for several years now. I promised myself a Ram tat as soon as I knew shaw was no longer involved with the franchise. I'm going to keep that promise , but I'm now resigned to the fact that I'll probably have to wait until that POS dies to get my ink.

I'll share my thoughts on this later,,, after a few cocktails at least . My workday on Fridays is a busy one. This deserves some real concentration.

Great Topic.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
RamFan503 said:

It's all good, I know how things change when traveling/visiting family. No big deal, man. I'll be going back up to Wa at the end of the year. We'll have to tailgate for a Stinkhawks game again.

fearsomefour

Legend
I grew up in SLO. If its the same SLO, great town.
I always like the 1950s Rams head logo.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
get one of a rooster with a rope around his neck on the inside of your calf

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
DR RAM said:
Rabid Ram said:
#1 too satanic
#2 too blue
#3 just right

They are just base ideas

1 you can take out the background,and just go with that rams head and create your own background

2 you can change the colors to the 99 colors

3 I like as is

All that said I wish they would do an overhaul on the rams head logo and make it less childish

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram's graphic is sick!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've always thought about doing;

XXXIV

or just a horns curl.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:
My wife's been on me to get my design finished on a tat. I wanted to do some kind of a bad ass Ram. My problem is that I am not sure I want a skull type design and it seems that no matter how you do the nose on the Ram, it always looks a wee bit too cudly. I was also thinking about a Ram taking out a seahawk or squirly fucking gold prospector (like the whiner mascot). I'm also leaning toward the '99 Ram colors somehow.

Location would likely be either the front or back of my right shoulder taking up about 5" of skin.

Anyway, bring it on if you guys have some ideas.

Like I said earlier in this thread,,, I've been mulling this over in my mind for a long time. Since before ROD existed. I actually believe one of the first topics I ever discussed here had to do with a Ram tat.

To set the stage properly,,, I have no tattoos.

First Brudda Stu,,, I feel it is important that you DO NOT illustrate anything on yourself that could even be accidentally mistaken for a shecock or whiner. That is blasphemy. Those images should never be allowed to sacrilege your skin. Bad ,,, very BAD.

I've had a hard time deciding on a design too.

The current logo ain't gonna work as the list of worst NFL tats clearly displays.

A cool pic of a bad-ass wild male Ram may not actually be associated with our NFL team.

I like the design of the old Ram skull that came out on the throw-backs this year best. But even that gives me pause.

Ideas for mine that I'm currently mind-dealing over include ...

A helmet with HUGE Ram horns actually busting out of each side (3-D style). SB colors included. With a hint of ED29's "yellow on the nose-piece of his goggles" showing behind his signature facemask... just a hint, but easily discernible for Rams of our time... like glowing eyes.

Maybe a Super Bowl reference of some kind... maybe NFC Champs as well... Old School League Champs too. ???

Possibly include some of the #'s of my favorites. Maybe even include a "Faulk-U" or "Faulked-up" inconspicuously somehow.

A reference to LA and STL.

Anyway, shaw has to fucking croke before I do anything. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.