Tapatalk Now Free

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Rabid Ram filling me in:
albefree69 said:
I don't own a cell phone but my daughter has a tablet. Would this be something she might like?
If she reads forums the she will love it
Thanks Rabid. :lol:

She used to read the Huddle all the time. But only over my shoulder. Especially when I was fighting with zn. :popcorn:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah I just added it to my new phone. Finally ditched the razr maxx.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
Rabid Ram filling me in:
albefree69 said:
I don't own a cell phone but my daughter has a tablet. Would this be something she might like?

She used to read the Huddle all the time. But only over my shoulder. Especially when I was fighting with zn. :popcorn:

Gee - What's THAT like? :sly:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:

You'll be glad you got rid of the maxx.....I know I was. How do you like the new phone so far.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:
albefree69 said:
Rabid Ram filling me in:
albefree69 said:

Hahaha.....something tells me you've done a little of that yerself. :razzed:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LesBaker said:
RamFan503 said:

You'll be glad you got rid of the maxx.....I know I was. How do you like the new phone so far.

SOOOOOOOOOOO much better. I have really never hated a phone like I hated that Maxx. What a POS. I was glad I got rid of the maxx before I fired this phone up. I opted for the HTC DNA mainly because I like the "skin" they put over the droid format and I have liked every HTC I've bought for myself and family members. Oh - and the Samsung is made in China while the HTC is made in Taiwan. Oddly, it ended up being the tie breaker between the two.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LesBaker said:
RamFan503 said:
albefree69 said:
Rabid Ram filling me in:
albefree69 said:

Hahaha.....something tells me you've done a little of that yerself. :razzed:

Yeah - you might say that. That's one angst bringing pompous ass troll. :sly:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:
LesBaker said:
RamFan503 said:

SOOOOOOOOOOO much better. I have really never hated a phone like I hated that Maxx. What a POS. I was glad I got rid of the maxx before I fired this phone up. I opted for the HTC DNA mainly because I like the "skin" they put over the droid format and I have liked every HTC I've bought for myself and family members. Oh - and the Samsung is made in China while the HTC is made in Taiwan. Oddly, it ended up being the tie breaker between the two.

The maxx might be the only phone I didn't like. Better said is I was let down. It wasn't what I was hoping for and I didn't get it with some sky high expectations for anything other than the battery. I was about to be on my third one in just over a year when a manager at Verizon was cool enough to let me upgrade early.

Now I need to figure out what droid tablet to get.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamFan503 inquired knowing the answer already:

Ancient history from which I've already moved on. I will say this though, my daughter got a big kick out of some of his posts. I think she got that from her mother's genes. :eloco:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LesBaker said:
RamFan503 said:
LesBaker said:
RamFan503 said:

The maxx might be the only phone I didn't like. Better said is I was let down. It wasn't what I was hoping for and I didn't get it with some sky high expectations for anything other than the battery. I was about to be on my third one in just over a year when a manager at Verizon was cool enough to let me upgrade early.

Now I need to figure out what droid tablet to get.

Sounds like your story is the same as mine. I was about to exchange mine for the third time but the guy looked and my wife had an upgrade available so I took hers. She says I owe her. :sly:

As far as tablets, we went kinda cheap. I bought myself a 7" Samsung II from Staples for 179 bucks and my son a 7" Nexus for 199 also from Staples. We don't use them for phones but everything else works great on them. My son uses his a lot for e-books and I could hardly tell any difference in appearance between the Nexus and the Kindle. The Nexus does so many more things and has so much better of a processor, it wasn't a tough decision for him. We've only had them for a few months but so far I gots no issues.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
RamFan503 inquired knowing the answer already:

Ancient history from which I've already moved on. I will say this though, my daughter got a big kick out of some of his posts. I think she got that from her mother's genes. :eloco:

Yeah - I've moved on too. Can't yuh tell? :lmao: Still fun to poke at him though. :tooth:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RhodyRams said:
now thats what I have been waiting for !!!

If it's free, it's for me !!!

will it work on all forums, or just this one?

Most forums... but not those running on 2005 phpBB :cool: .