Tanner Brown 52 Yard FG vs TCU.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
We sort of "lucked into" Gay. He was so solid. Strong leg too.

But yeah... It makes me nervous. Nothing sucks more than losing games due to missed kicks.

There are a lot of vet kickers still on the market if Tanner comes out shakey... But it's hard to get kicking on track when you're plugging in kickers on the fly.

Go get'em Tanner!
I don't care what anyone says, I'm calling him Danny Tanner.

WestCoastRam

Legend
He wasn't made an offer. During the season I pointed out how Morris kept shifting Gaines to 0T which is not his forte. Then they draft Bobby Brown a 0T NT and sign Murchison a poor man's Gaines as a rotational passing down 1T NT. Morris insists on playing a 0T NT early down front in a Fangio style mixed DL. They weren't going to extend Gaines only to make him a 2 down player.

The evidence is in what the Rams did in the draft to accomodate Morris.

Back to Brown, the Rams have told him accuracy on FGs of 50 yards and under is more important than longer range. He needs to be money from 50 yds in. In that regard they got a good PK. If they want long distance they can always try Ethan Evans who can even handle kickoffs.

Perhaps I'm wrong on this cause I can't find Jourdan's reporting but I believe she stated that Rams made Gaines a low ball offer.
(Anyone help on this?)

They seemed to want to keep him but only at their low price.