Tampa Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
stub hub man lol

30 yard line
Well done, my man. I bought from StubHub too but apparently I waited too long.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I was in the 1st row on the Ram sideline too. 50 yard line.... where were you iced ?
Hey @Selassie I , do you purchase on StubHub too? I really want good seats this year. Did you find the 1st row to be too close?

iced

Well done, my man. I bought from StubHub too but apparently I waited too long.

lol I don't remember when I got the tickets but I'd guess a week or 2 before the game? If anything you probably bought them too early lol

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
lol I don't remember when I got the tickets but I'd guess a week or 2 before the game? If anything you probably bought them too early lol
You could be right, but I'm reluctant to wait this year as well. With the game so early in the season everyone will still be optimistic.

iced

You could be right, but I'm reluctant to wait this year as well. With the game so early in the season everyone will still be optimistic.

true - that's probably why the prices fell so much... but i also think tampa was in danger of a black out - could be wrong on that.

I find typically waiting a few weeks or week before the game yields cheaper prices for smaller amounts of tickets (like buying 2 vs 5). Doesn't always work but i think 70% of the time in my experience

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Fuck Stub Hub......I got mine for free.....otherwise I always buy from a scalper. I've been to STL many times for Herd get togethers and I always buy from a scalper and I always get premium seats for less than face value. Sometimes half price.

Hey Iced.......how is a kick from the 45 a 62 yard figgie? Splain dat beer and math thingie again LOL.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
freak Stub Hub......I got mine for free.....otherwise I always buy from a scalper. I've been to STL many times for Herd get togethers and I always buy from a scalper and I always get premium seats for less than face value. Sometimes half price.

Hey Iced.......how is a kick from the 45 a 62 yard figgie? Splain dat beer and math thingie again LOL.
I always did the same thing too but about 6 years ago, on my first date with my current girlfriend, we went to a game in Charlotte to see the pu***es and the cowgirls (only non-Ram game I ever attended, btw). She was nervous about driving the 2+ hours there without tickets but I assured her I'd done this lots of times with no problems. Long story short, after walking completely around the stadium I paid more than face value and missed half of the 1st qtr. I've bought in advance ever since. (y)

iced

freak Stub Hub......I got mine for free.....otherwise I always buy from a scalper. I've been to STL many times for Herd get togethers and I always buy from a scalper and I always get premium seats for less than face value. Sometimes half price.

lol sure. it's 17 yards usually (10 for the end zone and the kicker stands back usually about 7), so 45 + 17 = 62.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
lol sure. it's 17 yards usually (10 for the end zone and the kicker stands back usually about 7), so 45 + 17 = 62.

Have another beer......

If he is kicking from the 45 the LOS would be the 38. Add 17 to that......and it's anyoneanyoneanyone Bueller?

Next round is on you!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I always did the same thing too but about 6 years ago, on my first date with my current girlfriend, we went to a game in Charlotte to see the pu***es and the cowgirls (only non-Ram game I ever attended, btw). She was nervous about driving the 2+ hours there without tickets but I assured her I'd done this lots of times with no problems. Long story short, after walking completely around the stadium I paid more than face value and missed half of the 1st qtr. I've bought in advance ever since. (y)

LOL that sucked I bet.

I've never had an issue. Once fans are walking in the scalpers get nervous. The one thing I always do is some pre game work. I'll walk around and chat a few scalpers up, and even call one over when I am talking to another to really work them.

If we end up in Tampa give me your money and I will get you a killer seat. Plenty of guys at the Herd can attest to that.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
LOL that sucked I bet.

I've never had an issue. Once fans are walking in the scalpers get nervous. The one thing I always do is some pre game work. I'll walk around and chat a few scalpers up, and even call one over when I am talking to another to really work them.

If we end up in Tampa give me your money and I will get you a killer seat. Plenty of guys at the Herd can attest to that.
Deal! Only a personal tragedy will keep us from not being there. Made my hotel reservations minutes after the date was announced.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My birthday is the 12th so it'll be a present to myself.

Unless Kevin Demoff sees this and decides to throw me a couple of sideline passes er sumthin.......Kev you out there LOL????

iced

Have another beer......

If he is kicking from the 45 the LOS would be the 38. Add 17 to that......and it's anyoneanyoneanyone Bueller?

Next round is on you!

lol i thought you guys were talking about yards, not placement lol. thats why i said 45 + 17

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
lol i thought you guys were talking about yards, not placement lol. thats why i said 45 + 17

The important thing is the lesson we learned here, don't drink and math.

The distance on some of those was amazing wasn't it.

iced

The important thing is the lesson we learned here, don't drink and math.

The distance on some of those was amazing wasn't it.

yea - and it made the tampa kicker look that much worse lol

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
yea - and it made the tampa kicker look that much worse lol

I think he mentioned something to GZ because he turned around once or twice and said something. Probably something like "you're making me look bad in front of the boss" LOL.

Even the Tampa fans right near us made a couple of comments after he stopped filming and we were talking about his power.