Talk McKinley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have been thinking he could fall out of round 1, and if he did would the Rams pick him. Jrry mocked Willis to the Rams once. Take is local so they should have eyes on him. But everything I read is that he goes mid round 1. I haven't seen him play but really haven't heard of him until draft season.

But then I see Dane Brugler's 2 round mock and he has Tak going to the Rams in round 2 at 37. Is he way off?

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Good kid. One of the lone bright spots on a bad UCLA season. Hes a hard worker and has a relentless motor. I would have no issue of him being a Ram if he dropped to the 2nd round. Hes got alot of upside. Ofc im a UCLA homer so my judgement on Bruin players can be a bit bias to a fault :ROFLMAO:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I have been thinking he could fall out of round 1, and if he did would the Rams pick him. Jrry mocked Willis to the Rams once. Take is local so they should have eyes on him. But everything I read is that he goes mid round 1. I haven't seen him play but really haven't heard of him until draft season.

But then I see Dane Brugler's 2 round mock and he has Tak going to the Rams in round 2 at 37. Is he way off?

He could fall, mainly because he just had shoulder surgery and is currently wearing a sling. I would be ok with him if he was the pick.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think there is possible He slips into the 2nd round, but I doubt he lasts until the Rams pick! And If he does I don't know If the Rams would take him, IF they had a shot at say TJ Watt too!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good kid. One of the lone bright spots on a bad UCLA season. Hes a hard worker and has a relentless motor. I would have no issue of him being a Ram if he dropped to the 2nd round. Hes got alot of upside. Ofc im a UCLA homer so my judgement on Bruin players can be a bit bias to a fault :ROFLMAO:

Well seeing that you just admonished the rest of the defense for sucking I think that your bias is not unrealistic.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's another example of the overall defensive quality in this draft. If you look at the sheer amounts of quality defenders it's pretty clear that SOMEONE you graded high is going to fall to us.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
High character, high motor, relentless, athletic...just not sure if he's a perfect fit, doubt he would fall into the 2nd, but overall, the type of player that you want on your team.