Talk about stupid comments.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
How about with 2 an a half minutes left in the game and Philly going in for a score that stupid ass Collingsworth says this game has been as good as Justin Timberlake. Tell me that is not one of the dumbest comments you ever heard during a game.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The Prince tribute was pretty cool, but other than that...meh. I was making my dinner during the halftime.

That WAS a great game though, from start to finish.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I thought him questioning the eagles last td was more stupid.

Let's face it, anything he says is stupid so you have many examples of his stupidity. I was thankful i couldn't hear the commentary for most of the game. They put the volume up towards the end so i was bombarded with stupidity and cheaters slurping.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
How about with 2 an a half minutes left in the game and Philly going in for a score that stupid ass Collingsworth says this game has been as good as Justin Timberlake. Tell me that is not one of the dumbest comments you ever heard during a game.

Thought the exact same thing at the time
But figured I was just being an old fart. :rolllaugh:

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Haha, I couldn't believe he said that . I actually like some of Timberlake's music but that was a terrible show. The guy didn't even sing until the end.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
His thinking that wasn't a TD was beyond stupid. He is just bad and shouldnt be allowed near a Superbowl, let alone a regular season game.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Collinsworth's commentary sounds like many things I would say when I'm high as fuck.

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
Music today is horrible. And its not just because I am getting older, 53. We are at a low point in popular music.
I think rap music and all the music reality shows have a lot to do with it. Does not take a whole lot of real talent to rap and the music shows........... Well they show what happens if you win a big contest and get corporations behind you.
To big to fail now. They use autotune, lip sinc ect. Have to dance in some triangle formation with the singer in front with the rest moving the same.
If your name is not Janet Jackson I do not want to see that. Not one of her fans but she was the first, or close.
If a person is good at singing, playing a guitar and writing songs, all at the same time is really hard to do.
The 90s, low point for the Rams except for 99. But the music on the radio was really good. Today, horrible for the most part.
Prince had real deal talent. Not into him but you can see it, plain as day. Justin Tinkerbell, not so much.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

Exactly!

Timberlake rocked! No way that stupid game compared.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hollingsworth used to be one of the better ones. He sucks now. What happened to him? Alien abduction? Senility? Drugs?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I told my wife when I saw that Collinsworth was doing the game that I was going to hit the mute button but she argued against it because she does not understand the game like I do. I told her that if the Rams were playing I would go to another room and watch it with the sound muted. So I suffered through this imbecile's stupid analysis of the game with his attempts to create drama everytime he opened his pie hole. However, the final result of the game was well worth suffering through his yammering. Collingsworth and Gary Danielson, who does college games, need to find another profession because they suck at this one. I just wonder how many people hit the mute button when they saw that Collingsworth was doing this game.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
I'm a rock 'n' roller from the seventies so I was watching Netflix during halftime. Honestly can't stand today's music. Sorry if I offended anyone. When Collinsworth said that the game was almost as good as Timberlake's performance...yeah, I thought that was pretty stupid. But he solidified his reputation as an ignoramus when he questioned the two Eagles touchdowns. Ertz caught the ball on the six then dove into the end zone. Pats fans had to be stunned that the replay didn't go their way this time (as it had all year of mysterious reasons). Get rid of Collinsworth. There has to be someone better than him out there.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
upload_2018-2-5_7-52-1.jpeg

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Music today is horrible. And its not just because I am getting older, 53. We are at a low point in popular music.
I think rap music and all the music reality shows have a lot to do with it. Does not take a whole lot of real talent to rap and the music shows........... Well they show what happens if you win a big contest and get corporations behind you.
To big to fail now. They use autotune, lip sinc ect. Have to dance in some triangle formation with the singer in front with the rest moving the same.
If your name is not Janet Jackson I do not want to see that. Not one of her fans but she was the first, or close.
If a person is good at singing, playing a guitar and writing songs, all at the same time is really hard to do.
The 90s, low point for the Rams except for 99. But the music on the radio was really good. Today, horrible for the most part.
Prince had real deal talent. Not into him but you can see it, plain as day. Justin Tinkerbell, not so much.

Music today is a lot like the late 50s, early 60s. I refer to it as cookie-cutter, assembly line music. It's what happens when greed, not talent, is the driving force. Anyways, it was this way in the early 60s, then, Beatles. Here we are, waiting again.

nanotech

Rookie
I had seen Timberlake's name on the internet before, but mostly in regards to who was dating him. I didn't know why anyone would care. I didn't know until recently he was supposed to be a singer. Anyway, didn't see any of the half time, so can't comment about his singing ability. Yes, I am old.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My text to my son when he said that.

"No way. Those guys are fags!" - Spicolli

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

It's no dumber than NFL.com having nothing to do with the Eagle's win but only the Patriots loss. It's super obnoxious