Talib Snatchin Crabtree's Chain... Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This was some country ass shit by Talib. Made me laugh though because Crabtree wearing that chain on the outside of his jersey and pads has been bugging the hell out of me all year too. Check out what Talib has to say about it after the game... LOL

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Talib's an idiot. ran away like a bitch after he did it too.

I'll take Crabtree all day

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Its funny how these guys know who to act tough and gangster with...I wonder did Steve Smith wear a chain?

0ap2000000284281_video_cp.jpg
smithtalib_medium.gif
96d8d30f312b0d710ccc2a5e8eb11dfb.jpg

Last edited:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The worst thing is that he was so proud of it, like he did something great. He's like one of those snotty kids that push the little kids down because they know they can get away with it. The type that immediately whines and complains when somebody their sizes comes at them.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Pretty smart move on Talib's part. Getting under a player's skin, especially as a DB is one amusing aspect I find in an evolving game that's biased for offense. Psychological warfare goes a long way, just gotta tread carefully in that regard or else you'd end up like Finnegan.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Pretty smart move on Talib's part. Getting under a player's skin, especially as a DB is one amusing aspect I find in an evolving game that's biased for offense. Psychological warfare goes a long way, just gotta tread carefully in that regard or else you'd end up like Finnegan.
Or like jj when he tried Steve Smith.