Talib and Peters Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Years ago I was watching a Seahawks game - when they were still in the AFC, and Krieg was their QB - when, because of penalties, they ended up 1st and goal on the 47. The funny thing was the next play was pass interference, and they got a more normal 1st and goal.

There was a college game last year where it was 3rd and goal from their own 7 yard line (93 yards to go)

Can't remember the teams atm

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Do you mean Predicted? Or are you predicting four more guys moving on next year. No offense but with a salary cap and contracts nearing an end, every team has change. But if you are talking scheme fit, it seems that the entire secondary is set. They likely draft a middle linebacker, and an outside linebacker and only need a NT which could come in the draft or free agency. Who else is moving on that doesn't fit?

I expect a new DT and three new linebackers. I don’t buy Ekuban or Littleton as starters.