Tale of the Tape: Week 5 - Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
moklerman said:
HE WITH HORNS said:
That is exactly why I stopped going to the RRF site. There is a certain poster there that does that same thing every week, even after Sam has a great game, making very few mistakes, and we win the game. It's like let it go, we didn't draft Suh, and it can be alot worse. We could have drafted Gabbert or Locker or someone dreadful like that.
I should probably follow your lead. I'm down to just two Rams boards and it really should just be one.

There are posts over there right now advocating benching Bradford and seeing what Clemens can do, cutting Bradford and drafting a variety of choices, etc. Look at all the QB's who are truly struggling in established offense this year-Schaub, Manning, Kaepernick, Palmer, Flacco, Brady, etc. and yet the vitriol for Bradford has never been stronger(for some).

I actually blocked the site from my browser, it wont even come up now. Makes my life better not having to read posts from all those idiots!