Takin' the day off, Ram bros

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guess I'll come back for the Seahags game, cause nothing will keep me away form watching a good ole beatdown of the seaturtles.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stranger said:
Guess I'll come back for the Seahags game, cause nothing will keep me away form watching a good ole beatdown of the seaturtles.
Not sure how I feel about that now.
You've missed the last two, right?

sent via Tapatalk.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Stranger said:
Not sure how I feel about that now.
You've missed the last two, right?

sent via Tapatalk.

:p

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well, I tried, but it didn't work out this weekend. Sorry, Ram bros.

And I was getting so hyped about watching Monday night's game next week. Now, It's looking like I'll take the rest of the season off. That is, unless they do something stupid like sign Tebow. Then, at least, I'll watch just to see what freakish things happen.

PhxRam

Serious?? Guys are quitting already?

How soon we all forget Trent Green

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Well, after almost 5-decades of loyally following this team, I think taking some time off is not such a bad idea given what we've had to endure lately. Personally, I could use the break. It just hasn't been fun for me this season, eventhough I had super high-hopes in the off-season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yea, we had Kurt Warner. Not Kellen Clemens. Clemens is a proven bum. If they actually had someone to be excited about, I might care but the Rams seem content to mail it in and I'm not going to watch them do it. Not going to spend 3 hours on Sunday being apathetic about the team. Not this year.

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah it's tough trying to think about Kellen playing. He's just not a starting QB.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm Baaaaack!

I figure it can't get any worse, and I just can' t imagine missing the Seahag game.

We will start Kellen Clemens, and we will play good football

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Yea, we had Kurt Warner. Not Kellen Clemens. Clemens is a proven bum. If they actually had someone to be excited about, I might care but the Rams seem content to mail it in and I'm not going to watch them do it. Not going to spend 3 hours on Sunday being apathetic about the team. Not this year.

Based on the play of the Rams tonight..I will be watching every Sunday or have a standing Tee Time. And folks let me tell u. I never miss a game.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I've changed my avatar to a caterpillar (I actually took this photo myself) in preparation for tonight's game. Let's hope our Rams will also turn into a beautiful butterfly on the field of play tonight :wink:

Let the metamorphosis begin!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well, I'm DONE for the year unless they decide to bring in Kurt Warner or Tim Tebow. Then I'll come back just out of curiosity. Otherwise, see you guys during the off season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, that's a shame.
I'll be here taking my punishment if you change your mind.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well, that's a shame.
I'll be here taking my punishment if you change your mind.
Love everything you've done and are doing here, X, and all the great Ramsbros, but I feel like I'm living in battered wife or Stockholm Syndrome, so I gotta take a break. It's just not healthy for me anymore. I'm going to start a thread about this.