Takeaways from game 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Robinson looked straight-up dominant. I tried to key on him, esp. after he moved out to tackle, and he had his man locked down every time I checked. Good feet, good hands, great strength... huge piece of the puzzle.

It may be rose colored glasses as I keep watching - but he really did look dominant out there. In Cunninghams long wrong he crushed down on the LOS opening up the entire left side of the field. We are going to run the ball this year.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Poor Mason Brodine done for the year. Shattered ankle. If we keep a fourth TE, it has to be Bayer. Kid is very solid. Gaines in my opinion was our best corner out there. Very instinctive. Emory Blake always manages to make a few beautiful catches, and he did so in this game. Gotta see more from Givens. Austin Franklin and Emory Blake want spots on this team.