Take the Sam's last chance talk somewhere else

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Some people are fanatical about their team others seem to be fanatical about bitching

Wouldn't be surprised to see some hidden trolling fans from other boards... pretty sure no Ram Fan voted for 0 wins next season - just some food for thought

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sam has all the chances in the world and an open checkbook. He is he we thought he was when we drafted him. We're just now getting around to putting a real team around. Watkins and a couple stud OL'man would just about complete the puzzle.

PhxRam

Wouldn't be surprised to see some hidden trolling fans from other boards... pretty sure no Ram Fan voted for 0 wins next season - just some food for thought
We will be unveiling those people tonight.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
If Sam doesn't pan out. A huge chunk of blame has to fall on the Rams front offices people. They didn't help the guy hardly at all.

Bad OL. Bad wr's. To many playbook changes.

Sam has all the talent needed to succeed. The talent around him has been the problem.

PhxRam

Every house has a few rats. Some are dumb enough to show themselves in the middle of the day.

The smarter ones need to be baited.

I think I heard a trap go off..

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
If Sam doesn't pan out. A huge chunk of blame has to fall on the Rams front offices people. They didn't help the guy hardly at all.

Bad OL. Bad wr's. To many playbook changes.

Sam has all the talent needed to succeed. The talent around him has been the problem.
I agree and predict if we make the mistake of blaming him for the past incompetence and kick him to the curb,he'll resurface elsewhere and reveal what a mistake it was

A55VA6

Legend
I know when I signed up for this site there was something there about support our guys. If you aren't going to do that go somewhere else.

All this crap about Sam's last chance, make or break year, he gets paid too much, take it to the PD.

Bradford is a team leader and was kicking ass last year and will again in 2014.

Not trying to be an asshole or anything, but we ARE aloud to have opinions. When it comes to our favorite football team's starting QB who has not lived up to his expectations as the 1st overall pick and has had some injury problems, going on his 5th year people have a right to express how they feel about Bradford and the QB situation. I support Sam and I hope he's our guy, but he really has to show us something this year or his job could possibly be in jeopardy in 2015.

All I ask out of Bradford is to improve from his best season. I'd like to see him throw 25+ TD's, keep the INT's at a minimum, stay healthy, and help this team win games.

2012 (16 games):
328/551 (59.5%)
3,702 yards
21 TD's
13 INT's
82.6 QB Rating.

2013 (7 games)
159/262 (60.7%)
1,687 yards
14 TD's
4 INT's
90.9 QB Rating

Obviously was on pace for a very good season, his best NFL season last year. Even though he's coming off a bad injury, I expect his numbers to increase from last years impressive start.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Opposite ends of the spectrum:

4 votes for 0 wins for the 2014 season - which I attribute to deep depression caused by too much alcohol.

3 votes for 16 wins for the 2014 season - which I attribute to too much coffee.

Fun Sam Bradford fact:

Rams O linemen with most start since drafting Sam:

Rodger Saffold - Still with the Rams
Harvey Dahl - Not good enough to sign elsewhere
Jason Brown - Not good enough to sign elsewhere
Jacob Bell - Was a member of the Bengals offseason squad, was cut before the season
Adam Goldberg - Not good enough to sign elsewhere

Anyone see a pattern?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Public polls is where its at.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
No one should be immune from criticism. Why should Sam be treated any differently to any other Rams player?

I am a Bradford believer. I think he's got an immense amount of talent and was playing great football last year. His career stats haven't been what one would expect from a number 1 overall pick simply because of the circumstances he's had to face since joining the league.

However, I do think this is an important season for Sam. If he can't stay healthy or perform at a high level then it would obviously make it less likely they would resign Bradford at the end of his contract.

The PD is a cesspit because there are trolls and people with seemingly vested interests who are seemingly obsessed with trashing Sam. Either they don't know anything about football or they are full time trolls. Either way, I'm glad it doesn't exist on this board - but discussion is not discussion without freedom of speech and a multitude of opinion.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Fun Sam Bradford fact:

Jacob Bell - Was a member of the Bengals offseason squad, was cut before the season

Anyone see a pattern?
Amazing! If he were truly "injury prone" that group would have gotten him crippled.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Everyone has a right to an opinion. But as the joke goes.....those opinions are like........ Yeah we know the old line. I think it's laughable that Sam's performance(s) have been disected, bisected, homogenized, euthanized, demonized and messiahized.... but so far it's like deciding who wins a ball game during the first quarter. There's no real data to support any of these criteria. He's been mediocre. With a side order of unlucky. And most want to boil him in oli because he "hasn't lived up to his contract" and we didn't get the performance that contract should stand for......
It wasn't his fault he got that contract. And you can't fault the Rams for drafting him. (Because w/ the same breath are you going to try to say Suh has been worth his contract?!?!?!?.....neither one has. But those were the rules of engagement at the time.......and at least Sam wasn't Sanchez and known for the "butt fumble"......).
It is what it is. I support Sam because he's the QB of my team. He's the guy Jeff Fisher has given the keys to. And whether he throws for 40 TDs or not....ain't the "breaking point". It's whether or not the team moves forward w/ him at the helm and I don't know anyone here... (unless Mr. Demoff is perusing by....) that has any say in the matter, no matter which side of the fence you are on.

Go Rams! Go Sam!

moklerman

Warner-phile
Well Mr. Bart, I've been a fan of the Rams for 52 years, including 5 years as a season ticket holder in LA....I think that gives me the right (and responsibility) to support, cheer, rave, gripe, criticize and even call for the head of any player I believe needs to go.

Now if that isn't exactly what you're looking for, I understand.....but it doesn't alter either my right or responsibility as a fan to express my myself either pro or con. The fact of the matter is, whether we like it or not, Bradford has NOT fulfilled his promise as a starting QB and his stats speak for themselves. Unfortunately, I suspect that the "excuse brigade" is already clearing its throat and will begin playing the latest-greatest "excuse game" (ACL injury is hampering his performance) the first time Sam has a bad game.

Like everyone else I hope that isn't the case, but I've read and heard enough excuses to last me a lifetime with this QB. Incidentally, I've seen many a QB do more with less over the years. Unfortunately, there's every possibility that Bradford's season won't be as we expect or anticipate, based upon the fact that (often) returning players from such an injury often requires a second season before they actually return to previous form.....I believe that often times it's more about their head than their physical condition, but there it is none-the-less
If the stats speak for themselves, then one isn't looking too deep for answers.

Curious which QB's you've seen do more with less than the Rams have had on offense since 2010?

iced

Opposite ends of the spectrum:

4 votes for 0 wins for the 2014 season - which I attribute to deep depression caused by too much alcohol.

3 votes for 16 wins for the 2014 season - which I attribute to too much coffee.

Seattle area also has something else "magical" that makes people loopy..

maybe that's why Seahawk fans are delusional

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Fun Sam Bradford fact:

Anyone see a pattern?
HOW DARE YOU BE CRITICAL OF OUR ALL PRO OFFENSIVE LINEMEN! TAKE THAT TRASH SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!