Take it all in boys!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
First day of the league new year. There's going to be quite a gap of info between now and the draft, so enjoy today and whatever news the football gods bring us!

I'm torn on what I actually want from Free Agency. I'd like to get Byrd and Verner. Demoff can make this happen, but then I don't want to spend that much money and screw up the future of our team. I trust our front office can strike the balance of pushing us forward without bringing us back in a few years.

Dr180

UDFA
If we get both, then I know Sammy Watkins and/or a top 3 OT will wear the horns this year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I like laughing at all the teams that win the March Super Bowl.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Given the choice between Verner and Byrd, I would want the experience at safety first.

I just feel like we can get younger at the corner position and still move forward relatively quickly with where Williams wants the defense to go.

Still, bidding after the top UFA free safety may a good financial commitment for our Rams. In Fisher, and Williams by affiliation, I trust :)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I won't be surprised if the Rams don't sign anyone in these first few days of the feeding frenzy.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just saw Whitner may be getting 8-8.5 mil. IF that's what he signs for, Byrd might be out of our range.

Back up plan has to be Malcom Jenkins right?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah I agree, I don't see a must have guy out there.

Well, it's 10 minutes till 4 here on the east coast... since I proclaimed we won't sign anyone right away... look for a big signing or 2 by the Rams in the next 30 minutes.

lol