1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Take Down of Schotty's Offense and Bradford

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamBill, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

I genuinely believe that Sam can be a very good QB, I don't care what any of the prognosticators say.

2. Hawk New Member

Agreed, there has to be culpability all around.

How much of the blame does Bradford deserve? In my opinion, he deserves quite a bit but certainly not all. It's been a total failure. No one is exempt.

3. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

No he means when Ryan Wendell went 5-1, I appreciate they're the same games but imo wins and losses should be attributed to centres.

4. blackbart Well-Known Member

Complete garbage and a good example of the kind of crapola I was talking about in my take it elsewhere thread. We could have done without this one @RamBill

5. PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Okay.. Time to let this thread die.

blackbart likes this.
  6. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Dude. You gotta let me counter it though. I have all kinds of material loaded up in my head based on all the vids I've made over the years, and I can provide stark contrast to that article in ways the author didn't utilize.

Shut this down if you must (and shame on the peeps who are giving you no other option), but I request permission to start a new thread later addressing this. In detail.

7. RamsFan14 Well-Known Member

Idk if you're kidding around or not but Brady had 7 TDs and 4 INTs his first 6 games. Bradford had 13 TDs to 3 INTs in the same amount of games during Brady's funk... Also in that span Brady had two games of a rating over 85 (92.9 and 119.8) to Bradford's four games (87.8, 100.7, 105.3, and 134.6). Brady was obviously missing his weapons and HIS play showed that imo, granted it didn't show on the win/lose column because it's an all around team effort (and QB ratings don't necessarily correlate to great play, I know I know). Brady is human believe it or not, and obviously he's on another level then Bradford so I'm not REALLY comparing the two, it's just when Brady didn't have this top talented playmakers, it showed with his play.

We still need to provide Bradford with weapons imo, I'm beginning to believe we shouldn't pass on a guy like Watkins just because he's very talented player who can play outside. Idc if we are taking to many WRs (first two years of the Snisher era), it's time we have a good set of playmakers so Bradford or ANY QB who plays for us feels comfortable with the supporting cast to make plays down the field.

-X- and iced like this.
  8. LesBaker Mr. Savant

Can't you just copy and paste stuff from the other 56,183 threads about this in the last year or so?

9. Alan Well-Known Member

Totally disagree with that blackbart.

10. Hawk New Member

I was being facetious. For the record, I hope Bradford and company make me eat crow.

11. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Nope. No canned responses to this one. Dude's gonna owe me tuition money when I'm done.

12. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You monster.

Warner4Prez likes this.
  13. Alan Well-Known Member

I love threads that make people passionate. (y)

RamsFan14 and rhinobean like this.
  14. jjab360 Well-Known Member

I disagree completely. The point of ROD (imo) is not to have a place where everybody loves Bradford (and all other players) and nobody's allowed to put him/them down, but to have a place where we can discuss such issues calmly and intelligently.

15. blackbart Well-Known Member

Not missing anything at all. Disagree with the "style" of the writer and the content used to try and prop up the lame premise. It adds nothing of value and thus my claim we really did not need it posted here.

16. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Funny how when execution is on point, those drag routes can yield big dividends.

[​IMG]

wrstdude and blackbart like this.
  17. Rams and Gators Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Sam Bradford when sacked less than 5 times in a game last season:

64% completion, 12-3 TD-INT ratio, 101.4 passer rating (0.02 higher than the Super Bowl winning QB).

Bradford when sacked 5+ times in a game:

54% completion, 2-1 TD-INT ratio, 70.5 passer rating.

Stop getting sacked you bust.

The Rammer and RamsFan14 like this.
  18. RamsFan14 Well-Known Member

Haha that's cool man. There are so many sides to this debate and honestly I think most of the views are fair. It's been a long 4 years for Bradford to say the least, I still hope be the man in STL. He's got talent, but surely has aspects to work on still.

19. flv 

I doubt we'd have gotten a 35 point lead with Bradford. [​IMG]

Alan and RamsFan14 like this.
  20. Hawk New Member

Interesting statistic. Would be a worthwhile study to go back and see how many are coverage sacks, how many are failures along the o-line and how many are on Sam. I have no clue how it would turn out. I may do this.

RamsFan14 likes this.