Take a tour of our new stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Still bummed about the NFL shield at the 50 instead of the Rams logo, I really hope they don't just slap "Los Angeles" in the endzones either, but I get the feeling they will since they talked about having the Chargers/Rams changeover being digital. Either way the building is beautiful.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is there a virtual tour of the nosebleeds that I'll probably be sitting in? :D

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
to see the rams play at stan land is pretty much at the top of the bucket list... that stadium is going to be amazing and i hate we are sharing with the chargers

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One kid out of college and one just starting, but in three years, I will be all in and ready to head west to view this palatial venue of the Los Angeles Rams. I cannot wait for the experience especially seeing the Rams in the blue & yellows and enjoying the California golden sun.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know the sharing part of the relocation drama was a critical part of the Rams being selected. Kroenke incorporated a 2nd set of home team locker rooms and head offices for the other team. I hop the Chargers suck so bad and lose money at Inglewood that they figure San Antonio is a better option...

A guy can dream, can't he?

Big Game

Living The Dream
Can't wait, once the stadium is complete i plan on taking my Dad out West to see a game!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I really hope they don't just slap "Los Angeles" in the endzones either, but I get the feeling they will since they talked about having the Chargers/Rams changeover being digital

I suspect they will do that but change the end zones.

I hop the Chargers suck so bad and lose money at Inglewood that they figure San Antonio is a better option...

It's impossible for a NFL team to lose money though.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I just hope it's affordable. Tickets are already pretty expensive in that sweat box they call the Coliseum

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg

Still bummed about the NFL shield at the 50 instead of the Rams logo, I really hope they don't just slap "Los Angeles" in the endzones either, but I get the feeling they will since they talked about having the Chargers/Rams changeover being digital. Either way the building is beautiful.

Since the field is turf I'm hoping it won't be a big deal to switch out the endzones.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Can't imagine being in that stadium for a game. Lucky to them that will be able too.
My home stadium is Lincoln Financial in Philly , I try to get to one game a year. 1st level for cheapest is around 100 bucks for one seat against a bad team. This year so far is 120 for the 49ers.
I even work for one of the major sponsors and can't get tickets for the suite unless it's a Temple game lol.
I can't imagine what game tickets are going to go for.