Tailgate Thread; ROD in Jacksonville

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man do I wish. Have fun and REPRESENT my bruthas!!!!!

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I was planning on it, but funds are not there to be able to.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pictures or it didn’t happen.
You beat me to it Bro!!!!

yodapic.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We are planning to crawl from bar to bar all the way to the stadium. Starting at the Landing I think.

I hope everyone will meet us at some point.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I'm staying right over the river from the landing. I'm leaving Vero Beach around 4pm today. I should be up there by 730.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
I'm sitting in section 122 row B(2 rows from the field). Hopefully I get to see many Ram TD celebration in front of me. where is everyone else sitting?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We are planning to crawl from bar to bar all the way to the stadium. Starting at the Landing I think.

I hope everyone will meet us at some point.
Anyone who would participate in such an undertaking are without a doubt, MY KIND OF PEOPLE!! I only wish I could be there, to show you how to properly do it!!(y);):D:mrburnsevil:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm sitting in section 122 row B(2 rows from the field). Hopefully I get to see many Ram TD celebration in front of me. where is everyone else sitting?
Sec 233 Row W, right next to club seats so the best bang for my buck I think. That and I won't be tempted to go running out on the field from the 2nd deck! :sneaky:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is unacceptable.

Get your ass down to the Landing around noon and I'll buy you some drinks.

WTF

I truly wish I could. This game just happened a year too late for me. I moved to Texas earlier this year. If I had the extra day this weekend, I would have grabbed a flight home, seen family, and gone to the game.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I truly wish I could. This game just happened a year too late for me. I moved to Texas earlier this year. If I had the extra day this weekend, I would have grabbed a flight home, seen family, and gone to the game.

Where at in Texas?

Doing some stuff with law?

…..

Legend
oh he'll it's on.....

my girl is already dancing....and we just now got on the water taxi to go across to the Landing. (y)