TA #53 top rate FF Rams WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UkRam83

UDFA
Not done anything to prove it yet, potential is there to be great lets just hope they can prove it.

Irish

Starter
As of right now, Stacy and Cunningham have mid-late round value, Bradford has late round back up/bye week value, and Jared cook has late top-mid round TE1 value.

I wouldn't touch ANY of the Rams WR unless it was an incredibly deep draft or maybe PPR. Run first offense, conservative play calling on O, and a QB who spreads the ball around too much. Too many WRs in Fantasy right now that are just better value.

Philly5

Rookie
Ouch.

I would take a late flyer on Britt, Austin, or Quick (in that order)

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
As of right now, Stacy and Cunningham have mid-late round value, Bradford has late round back up/bye week value, and Jared cook has late top-mid round TE1 value.

I wouldn't touch ANY of the Rams WR unless it was an incredibly deep draft or maybe PPR. Run first offense, conservative play calling on O, and a QB who spreads the ball around too much. Too many WRs in Fantasy right now that are just better value.

Stacy is going round 1 or 2 every draft. He's pretty highly regarded in fantasy football.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
TA went in rd 15 of my FF draft a few weeks ago.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I probably won't be drafting any Rams receivers in my big money league. Too many mouths to feed to count on any of them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I probably won't be drafting any Rams receivers in my big money league. Too many mouths to feed to count on any of them.
Agreed. I haven't yet either, but there is a couple guys to keep watch on. It's nice to see our D/ST getting some love early in Yahoo leagues. 88% owned even before preseason. I picked em up in rd 9.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Agreed. I haven't yet either, but there is a couple guys to keep watch on. It's nice to see our D/ST getting some love early in Yahoo leagues. 88% owned even before preseason. I picked em up in rd 9.

Only Rams I'll probably own is Cook as a TE2 and possibly Zuerlein. Maybe Tre Mason as a RB5 or something.