T.V. Map Week 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Sunday, Oct. 24

EARLY GAMES
Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens, 1 pm (CBS)
Washington Football Team at Green Bay Packers, 1 pm (FOX)
Atlanta Falcons at Miami Dolphins, 1 pm (FOX)
New York Jets at New England Patriots, 1 pm(CBS)
Carolina Panthers at New York Giants, 1 pm (FOX)
Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans, 1 pm (CBS)

LATE GAMES
Detroit Lions at Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 pm (FOX)
Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:05 pm(FOX)
Houston Texans at Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 pm (CBS)
Chicago Bears at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4:25 pm (CBS)

SNF
Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco 49ers, 8:20 pm (NBC)

Monday, Oct. 25
New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks, 8:15 pm (ESPN)

ALREADY PLAYED

Thursday, Oct. 21
Denver Broncos at Cleveland Browns, 8:20 pm (FOX, NFL Network, Amazon)

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Someone tell Fox that the Raiders don't play in fuggin Oakland anymore. Dammit!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I changed the GPS on my phone to Inglewood. Yahoo Sports app shows local games it asks you to turn on location. My phone thinks it is in California.

This works with YouTube TV, too. You can update your location on your phone and then stream the game on your smart TV using the updated location.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Rams-Lions being shown in CA and Michigan, of course.

But Eugene Oregon? And most of Wyoming? Why?

Anyone.....?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This works with YouTube TV, too. You can update your location on your phone and then stream the game on your smart TV using the updated location.
You mean on YouTube TV app on your phone right? Not on your TV?

Or do you mean on your YouTube TV account on your phone so it changes what you get on your TV?

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Or do you mean on your YouTube TV account on your phone so it changes what you get on your TV?

Sorry, I'm pretty terrible at explaining things. If you have the YoutubeTV app on your phone and your TV, you can log into the app on your TV, select "update location on mobile device", log in to the app on your phone with your location changed (I use fakeGPS on the google play store, free, simple app), update your location on the app, and that will then update your location on your TV.

I'm not sure why this function exists but it works 100%.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
KC at Tenn should be a good game in the early time slot. :thumbsup1:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sorry, I'm pretty terrible at explaining things. If you have the YoutubeTV app on your phone and your TV, you can log into the app on your TV, select "update location on mobile device", log in to the app on your phone with your location changed (I use fakeGPS on the google play store, free, simple app), update your location on the app, and that will then update your location on your TV.

I'm not sure why this function exists but it works 100%.
I’ll try it thanks

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Why does Fox only have one map that contains the late and early games? Are the late games not being played in areas that get the early games and visa versa?

sloramfan

Starter
fox has one map because only one game is available to fox viewers for THAT week...

CBS and fox alternate week to week as far as who gets one game and who get to telecast 2 games...

the game in your area is the only one fox gets or will show for that day... next week fox will have 2 maps (early +late)...

go rams

slo