T-Shirt at the Galleria

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I would purchase a New England Cheatriots one .!..

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Sum1BTRthnU said:
67706_973943557621_1602667898_n.jpg
Along with everyone else I neeeeeeed one of those shirts! I say you just buy 20 or 30 and put em all up on ebay ill buy one lol.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Sum1BTRthnU said:

You..yes you created a demand frenzy my ROD bro! You have all of us utterly consumed in this particular shirt I've temporary lost interest in my g/f's jaw dropping lingerie.

Note to self...I have to have this fuckin sick shirt somehow someway!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Angry Ram said:
Cullen Bryant said:
X said:
Whoever's making them is not only a genius, but probably pretty rich. I'd like the whole collection.

Hey Arizona....
Hey Seattle....
Hey San Fran...
Hey RamStalk....

I think you have to add Dallas, Minnesota and New England for a complete set.

You know for me, I really don't hate Dallas. Just their owner is an idiot. Even my friend who's a diehard Cowboys fan cannot stand him (or Romo for that matter).

Dallas has a great history, and I love teams that have history.

Dallas and Washington are in the same boat...great teams to watch but idiot owners ruin the fun.

I've hated the cowgirls since I was a kid, but after having the great displeasure of living in the area for 9 years (seemed like 90) I hate them even more than the whiners. When there I encountered the most arrogant and some of the most ignorant fans I've seen anywhere! Almost killed me to root for them on Thanksgiving when they played the skins and we all know how that turned out! Hate em!!!

wolfman84

Rookie
Is there any way someone can connect with the owner of the kiosk to obtain ordering information? You would be guaranteeing them dedicated customers from R.O.D. for this and similar products. Lines are forming as we type.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
wolfman84 said:
Is there any way someone can connect with the owner of the kiosk to obtain ordering information? You would be guaranteeing them dedicated customers from R.O.D. for this and similar products. Lines are forming as we type.
^^^ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Sum1BTRthnU said:
I'm going to try and leave work early today so I can run by there...I'll get contact info and store name if I make it there.

Did you get the info ?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I haven't had a chance to make it back over there...sorry, been busy between work and other shit going on.

I can't be the only member of this forum in St.Louis...it is in one of the kiosks at the Galleria if anyone has a chance to venture out before me.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
I could NOT find the GREAT shirt but did find these.

Attachments

• !CBBdE0g!2k~$(KGrHqJ,!hQEzejZB89TBNF53dhFBw~~0_12.JPG
    !CBBdE0g!2k~$(KGrHqJ,!hQEzejZB89TBNF53dhFBw~~0_12.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 149
  • i_hate_the_san_francisco_49ers_white_tshirt.jpg
    i_hate_the_san_francisco_49ers_white_tshirt.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 164