T.J. Moe?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Will T.J. Moe be a Ram before the week is over? Although, he lacks 40 speed he sure seems to have most of the other skills, intangibles to be a quality WR for the Rams! I doubt he goes in the top 4 rounds (maybe, not even in the top 5 rounds) but I would like to see the Rams take a chance on him somewhere in the later rounds. From what I have read he could be the perfect replacement for Danny Amendola!

V3

Hall of Fame
I think the Rams are keying in on Quinton Patton at slot(just a hunch). If they miss on him I think there's a good chance Moe could be in the mix later on. He may not have the straight line speed but he's one of the quickest players in the draft. I think he had the best shuttle and 3 cone time for all the WR's. If not best, it was close. He's quick as a hiccup with good hands. He sounds perfect for slot, to me. I'm guessing around the 5th round even though many sites say later or even UDFA.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I don't know if there's a good chance he lands with us, but if we can pick him up in rd 5 or later, and didn't get Austin earlier, then I'd love to see him with us.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
V3 said:
I think the Rams are keying in on Quinton Patton at slot(just a hunch). If they miss on him I think there's a good chance Moe could be in the mix later on. He may not have the straight line speed but he's one of the quickest players in the draft. I think he had the best shuttle and 3 cone time for all the WR's. If not best, it was close. He's quick as a hiccup with good hands. He sounds perfect for slot, to me. I'm guessing around the 5th round even though many sites say later or even UDFA.

Don't forget he threw 225 up 26 times,the all pro tackle from Atlanta did it 23 times at the combine.
No one is gonna mug him and he's doubtless a blocking tombstone ,I want him BAYUD.
I'd give a 4th for him in a hearbeat.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
6th round might be a steal

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
lockdnram21 said:
I dont think we need moe , pettis will be just fine. I wouldnt waste a pick on him.

He takes Smiths or Gibsons spot, and then Tavon Austin takes Amendola's we lost two and should dump a third rec.
I want him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
images

I thought he was a kicker.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
DR RAM said:
images

I thought he was a kicker.

He is an ass....................kicker
I'd love to see him fork truck one of Seattle's vaunted "big " corners

Wrs blocking almost never gets evaluated but around 30 to 40 % of the time you ask them to do just that.