T-Hawks Final 2015 Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-Hawks

UDFA
Hi guys Happy Draft Day! Here is my final mock draft enjoy and go Rams.

Off Season
Joe Barksdale- RT St. Louis Rams- Barksdale has no market right now. We have a need at right tackle and Barksdale can fill this hole. I think we sign Barksdale to a one year prove it deal for a bargain deal. It will be good for both sides. Barksdale can start and improve his stock, while a young guy gets ready in the fold.

NFL Draft

Round One- Alvin "Bud" Dupree- DE Kentucky- Dupree is an athletic freak. His first step and explosion is off the charts. He is powerful and he really gets at the quaterback. I see Dupree as the BPA on the board. Chris Long is getting older and really fell off the map last year. Dupree could be the successor of Long, and Dupree could really transform our defense. This pick won't be popular but it will work out in the long run.
Dupree.jpg

Round Two- TJ Clemmings- OT Pitt- Clemmings draft stock has really been sliding. Clemmings is a very raw prospect that has a high ceiling. He has a stress fracture in his foot and that can slide him down to our second round pick. Clemmings needs time to develop and he can sit behind Barksdale and Robinson. This is a very good value pick. I like his athleticism and mean streak. He has it all and he could beat out Barks to start this year.
T.J.-Clemmings-Charles-LeClaire-USAT.jpg

Round Three- Garrett Grayson- QB Colorado State- I like what I have seen from Grayson. Grayson is not overly athletic but he has great techniques and is a sound athlete that can flourish in our system. He has a good deep ball and is pretty accurate. He has a great pocket presence and can make multiple reads. I think Grayson will be a good back up that could develop to be a great starter.
4-Garret-Grayson.jpg

Round Four- Jarvis Harrison- OG Texas A&M- Harrison is a great guard that lacks the work ethic. If he could be motivated he could be a steal. He is very powerful and is a true mauler. I feel that he could be a starter day one, and Harrison would improve our run game.
5-Jarvis-Harrison.jpg

Round Six- Dres Anderson- WR Utah- Anderson would be a great value pick up right here. Anderson is great at blowing off the top of a defense. He is the son of a Rams legend Flipper Anderson. This is a great match. We have two towers at the Wide Receiver position in Britt and Quick. We have a great slot receiver in Austin. We are lacking a deep threat. Givens has lost his wings out there and I really want to move on with him. Anderson will be a fresh start and Foles is great at throwing the deep ball. Anderson could be Foles Desean Jackson.
p12-dres-anderson-Charles-LeClaire-USA-TODAY-Sports.jpg

Round Seven- Tevin McDonald- FS Eastern Washington- McDonald is the brother of TJ McDonald. I see McDonald as a great pick up. He is less Physical than TJ, but he is a better cover player. Tevin has had problems off the field. TJ can help him transition to the NFL. It would be awesome with Tevin and TJ both playing out there. They both have different aspects to the game. TJ is the hard hitter. Tevin is better at coverage. It is a great fit.
tevin-Jayne-Kamin-Oncea-USA-TODAY-Sports.jpg

Well here you go folks. We get a lot of solid depth and starters. We bolster our defensive line, and make it the best in football. The offensive line problems are fixed with Barksdale, Clemmings, and Harrison. The quaterback position is addressed with Grayson that seems to do it all well. We get Foles his deep threat. And lastly we address the safety position with McLeod and Barron being free agents next year. How do you guys like the draft? Good luck tonight Mr. Snead and Fisher!

T-Hawks

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After going through my own personal Big Board Dupree is my highest player. I take BPA. Plus, I feel like Long will be average this year. Dupree will be scary with Williams.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Any mock that gets me Clemmings in the 2nd is a good mock. Not a Grayson fan but this is a pretty solid draft and would be happy with it.

Stel

Starter
I hope you're really, really wrong.

If we take a QB, Grayson in the 3rd would be good.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
If the Rams pick a guy with a fractured foot I would be sad, because somehow it would turn into him never playing due to lisfranc or some other weird French thing.

Stel

Starter
What is wrong with the draft Stel?

I don't like the selections. Most, I believe, won't be the BPA when we select.

DE is a luxury pick at #10. Dupree didn't dominate in college. Tests well, looks the part, but a slower, smaller Shane Ray out performed him in the same conference (I wouldn't take Ray, either). I wouldn't take a DE at #10 unless he was clearly the BPA.

Clemmings? Hurt and the guy just doesn't wow me.

Harrison? There is a reason he would be there in the 4th round. The "If he could be motivated" says a lot. I want hard working players who strive to be the best, not guys that need to be motivated.

Not saying your draft is bad, just that I don't like it and hope it doesn' come to pass.