T-Hawks Draft Day Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-Hawks

UDFA
Hi everyone it is Draft Day. Below is my Mock Draft:

Round One: Carson Wentz QB North Dakota State - I like Wentz a lot as a prospect. He has great size, speed, and accuracy. He has a cannon of an arm and has a winning attitude. All he does is win. I think Wentz can win in this run first offense, and I prefer him over Jared Goff.

Round Four: Rashard Higgins WR Colorado State - Higgins is a gamer. He is fast with good size and run after the catch ability. He will immediately improve this WR group of ours, and I hope he falls to us.

Round Four: Roberto Aguayo K Florida State - Aguayo is the best kicker in college football. Aguayo becomes the starter, and he will be our kicker for years to come.

Round Six: Keith Marshall RB Georgia - Marshall is a super talented running back that has been hampered by injuries in his career. He returns to play with Gurley making a great one two punch. Marshall will replace Tre Mason giving us a great set of running backs in: Gurley, Marshall, and Cunningham.

Round Six: Bryce Williams TE East Carolina - Williams is one of my favorite TE prospects in this draft. He is just a really tough TE that fights for extra yards. He runs through people, and I really like his game.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Good draft. Though unrealistic as both Higgins and Aguayo likely long gone by then. Williams I see coming off sooner too. But would be a steal in the sixth. We could use a RB thanks to Mason, so I wouldn't mind having two Bulldogs in the backfield. Nice mock.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
T-Hawks,

I like it.....though I'd like it better if you had Jared Goff as our first pick.

Just sayin'......

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the K and RB picks I just think there's so much value and need with DBs that I don't see us coming out without one.