T-Hawks 2015 Rams Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-Hawks

UDFA
Hi guys here is a new 2015 Mock Draft.

Round One- La'el Collins OT LSU- Collins has to be our pick right here. He is a big mean mauling player with great size. I like what I have seen from his tape. He is a big guy that looks like a mauling right tackle. He locks on his players and takes them for a ride. He has problems with hand placement. Our coaching staff can hopefully fix that. Collins just seems to be the best offensive line man that could play tackle in this draft. He will be great in the run game, and he will improve in pass blocking. Collins is the best out of the lineman because he can play tackle, and I think he will become a future star.
rn_i_laelcollins_ms_300.jpg

Round Two- Marcus Peters CB Washington- I have watched a lot of tape on Peters, and I have come away very impressed. Peters has true lock down potential. Peters has great size and has great cover skills. He will immediately become our starting number one corner. Peters and Jenkins will be our starting corners and our defense will be complete. We are lacking a number one corner, and every game we get beat deep. Peters will transform our defense.
7706288-300x300.jpg

Round Three- Brett Hundley QB UCLA- I know this will not be a popular pick, but I like Hundley. He has so much untapped potential. He needs a year to sit and take in the pro game. He was harassed behind a horrible offensive line. He needs to get coached up and get his mind fixed. He is super athletic and just needs to get his internal clock and footwork fixed. I think with a year of NFL coaching he can be a great player. At worst he will be a good backup and great scout team since he plays like Russell Wilson. Our defense will get a lot better in practice playing against him daily.
hundley-brett-image.jpg

Round Four- Jarvis Harrison OG Texas A&M- Harrison is a player that fits our scheme excellently. He is a player that fits into the power scheme, and he is a great mauler. The only knack I keep hearing is he is lazy. I feel that our coaches can motivate him, and he will be a steal in the fourth round, and he could possibly start.
rec_a_lewis_200.jpg

Round Six- Max Garcia C Florida- Garcia is an under rated player that fits our power running scheme well. He is thickly built with not the best leg work. He will be a steal in the sixth round, and he could bring in some competition for our center position.
141101_GarciaMax_3483_TimCaseytn.jpg

Round Seven- Curtis Grant MLB Ohio State- Grant is a physical beast. He has great strength, but just is not the fastest linebacker. He is a good backup that could possibly develop into an unexpected surprise. He was one of the highest rated high school football players coming into college and he is a big hitter!
CurtisGrant.jpg

What do you guys think about the Draft. Comment below and have a great day!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Good draft, but want a redo in Rd 3.. Add a LOG ... I say pass on QB until 2016

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Not many like Hundley but I do. I'd be pretty happy with the first 3 picks. Don't know enough about 4-7 but looks pretty solid if it played out this way.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I'll take it! That draft would address a lot of problems.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Don't like Peters in any round. Don't like Hundley in any round. Not a fan of Harrison. Never heard of Grant. I like the Collins and Garcia picks, though.