Sweet TD Catch By Bailey During OTA's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I don't think there was any question in his mind that smoking pot would get him a suspension. It was pot wasn't it?
I don't know if it's ever been confirmed. I'm still leaning towards "Took a supplement with something bad in it" myself.

How awesome would it be if Tavon becomes a 1,000+ yard HR threat on every play, which I believe he can easily become (well not easy but within the limits of not being shocked) and one of Cook/Quick/Britt/Givens steps it up over the first 4 games, then we get a fresh Bailey back from game 5 onwards. WR goes from a massive question mark to a + unit and may still be the weakest unit on our team.

I'm standing by my 1,700+ yard prediction for the WVC.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Tru don't look too happy about this one lol

http://tinypic.com/r/14cy9p4/8

He shouldn't be happy. It was a lousy throw and should have been an INT or an easily defensed pass. Instead he blew it and gave up a TD because he didn't bother to even turn and look.......plus he put up the wrong arm in a weak attempt to block the throw and didn't even notice Bailey's going to the other side to make the catch!

It was a bad defensive attempt IMO.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He shouldn't be happy. It was a lousy throw and should have been an INT or an easily defensed pass. Instead he blew it and gave up a TD because he didn't bother to even turn and look.......plus he put up the wrong arm in a weak attempt to block the throw and didn't even notice Bailey's going to the other side to make the catch!

It was a bad defensive attempt IMO.

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1034566&start=48

The poster named skeptical52 thinks Hill made the best throw ever...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That dude has to be a plant by the Post Dispatch, because he trolls the Cards and Rams boards by going after their most high profile players and making just ridiculous claims that no rational person would ever make if they were truly a fan of either team. Just a complete buffoon.

That's the only logical conclusion I can come too as well. There's a few guys on there that have to be either paid off by the post dispatch or they're one of the moderators trying to jack up views.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Stedman made that look too easy.....wow, well, help in game 5 is coming!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would say yes, no and are they available???

In these practices the defenders aren't playing completely as they would in live action, getting their hands in there and ripping at the ball when it arrives. Tru was in great position, knocked Bailey off his route a bit and did about all they will allow in these practices I see nothing to be concerned with.

As for the jersey I think there are several other players more worthy at this point but everyone has their favorites if he's your guy go for it!!

I find the jersey topic to be interesting. I have never worn a jersey with a players name on it. If you buy a jersey with the name Bailey on the back and the Rams cannot afford to resign him and he goes onto star for another team, do you really want that jersey anymore.

I have been considering getting a jersey but it would probably be of a long time Ram like Faulk, or SJ. Maybe I am just cheap or play it to safe?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Pertaining to Bailey. I wanted Bailey in round3 more than I wanted Tavon in round 1. I even went out on a limb and predicted better career stats when all is said and done.....I think Sted has some catching up to do.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I find the jersey topic to be interesting. I have never worn a jersey with a players name on it. If you buy a jersey with the name Bailey on the back and the Rams cannot afford to resign him and he goes onto star for another team, do you really want that jersey anymore.

I have been considering getting a jersey but it would probably be of a long time Ram like Faulk, or SJ. Maybe I am just cheap or play it to safe?
I don't think it is being cheap just another way of considering who gets your entertainment dollar backing. You can never go wrong with one of the team greats, I have Bruce and SJ as well as a bunch of unnamed stuff. When it comes to being a fan(atical) is there really a bad way????