Sweet.. I just got my NFL survey on the Rams. Sort of...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thank you very much for your interest in participating in the NFL survey referenced in today’s St. Louis Post Dispatch. We are working with our survey provider to send you an email containing a link to the survey over the course of the next few days. The NFL is appreciative of your interest and support.

Regards,

Brian

mail

Brian Lafemina

SVP Club Business Development
National Football League

No linkage as it came in an email to me.. I'll be filling it out as soon as I get the link.

If you didn't get yours, email him here..

Brian.Lafemina@nfl.com

PS.. To me this isn't about the Rams moving, but if it is to Admin's and Mods, my apologies. Feel free to move if necessary.. Catch you all in a couple of days.
:)

Big Unit

UDFA
Thank you very much for your interest in participating in the NFL survey referenced in today’s St. Louis Post Dispatch. We are working with our survey provider to send you an email containing a link to the survey over the course of the next few days. The NFL is appreciative of your interest and support.

Regards,

Brian

mail

Brian Lafemina

SVP Club Business Development
National Football League

No linkage as it came in an email to me.. I'll be filling it out as soon as I get the link.

If you didn't get yours, email him here..

Brian.Lafemina@nfl.com

PS.. To me this isn't about the Rams moving, but if it is to Admin's and Mods, my apologies. Feel free to move if necessary.. Catch you all in a couple of days.
:)
I got the same email. Hadn't previously been sent the survey, although we've had season tickets for 20 years.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Interesting, a survey from the NFL. Color me impressed with the front office and Ram fans' efforts to show support. :thumbs up: I called bull on the claim that season tickets sales weren't down. However, I'm seeing reports that sales are in fact up year-over-year. Way to go!

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Interesting, a survey from the NFL. Color me impressed with the front office and Ram fans' efforts to show support. :thumbs up: I called bull on the claim that season tickets sales weren't down. However, I'm seeing reports that sales are in fact up year-over-year. Way to go!

I think Shotty leaving played a part in that

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting, the survey came in a link.

It's from:

Custom Intercept Solutions
520 Nicollet Ave
Suite 450
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
US

I'm assuming this is the marketing company for the NFL? I googled and they are a marketing firm for businesses.. I shall take the survey.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I got the same email. Hadn't previously been sent the survey, although we've had season tickets for 20 years.

Damn Unit, that fooked up.. Sorry to hear that man. One would think someone with season tickets for 20 years would get a survey? One question though, are these season tickets in your name or are they split? I heard that surveys were only going out to season ticket holders who's name is on account? Regardless, hope you get your linkage to survey. You definitely deserve it for your support of the Rams brother.

Big Unit

UDFA
Damn Unit, that fooked up.. Sorry to hear that man. One would think someone with season tickets for 20 years would get a survey? One question though, are these season tickets in your name or are they split? I heard that surveys were only going out to season ticket holders who's name is on account? Regardless, hope you get your linkage to survey. You definitely deserve it for your support of the Rams brother.
To answer your question - the season tickets are in my firm's name; but all the emails come to me. Not criticizing, though - and I'm like others; not sure how best to answer to maximize the likelihood the NFL will stay in St. Louis.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
To answer your question - the season tickets are in my firm's name; but all the emails come to me. Not criticizing, though - and I'm like others; not sure how best to answer to maximize the likelihood the NFL will stay in St. Louis.

I can relate. I had a problem with that too filling out mine. I just rolled the dice, was honest, and hopefully did the best I could.. My seats would be personal and not corporate, so I went to the max on what we could possibly spend on PSL's and season tickets.. I did make comments at the end though that are hopefully beneficial. Doubt they take much time to read comments though?

Never been a season ticket owner, but we're at the point where we can do so now. Go figure, when I could do season tickets they were hard to come by (1994-2000). :confused: My game attendance has been limited, to none at all, during the past few years for many reasons. Really to long to go into but that will change this year.. Just have to figure out a few things.

Good luck on your survey!

Big Unit

UDFA
I can relate. I had a problem with that too filling out mine. I just rolled the dice, was honest, and hopefully did the best I could.. My seats would be personal and not corporate, so I went to the max on what we could possibly spend on PSL's and season tickets.. I did make comments at the end though that are hopefully beneficial. Doubt they take much time to read comments though?

Never been a season ticket owner, but we're at the point where we can do so now. Go figure, when I could do season tickets they were hard to come by (1994-2000). :confused: My game attendance has been limited, to none at all, during the past few years for many reasons. Really to long to go into but that will change this year.. Just have to figure out a few things.

Good luck on your survey!
I'm the opposite; started out with 8 season tickets, now down to 4; and the partner I'm in with is abandoning the Rams for Mizzou. No problem with that, in my book. Getting close to retirement age, though - and there aren't the tailgating opportunities there once were; so not sure if I'll renew or not. It's been hard to even give the tickets away the past few years; a new, outdoor stadium would help. A winning record? You couldn't pry them away from me.