Surprise starter on offense today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Just got a tweet that the rams could have a surprise starter on O today.... Who is it! Benny or Robinson are the only two I can think of. I got Stacy on my fantasy team I need to know damn it! Somebody call Fisher amlnd find out just what the he'll is going on here!

SierraRam

Recreational User
Bailey would be a surprise. Seriously, I think it's gotta be Benny - he earned it

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Just got a tweet that the rams could have a surprise starter on O today.... Who is it! Benny or Robinson are the only two I can think of. I got Stacy on my fantasy team I need to know damn it! Somebody call Fisher amlnd find out just what the he'll is going on here!

Nothing jumps out quick except the overall health of Jake Long @ OLT?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Bailey would be a surprise. Seriously, I think it's gotta be Benny - he earned it

Hope they get this out there soon enough ... I have both Benny and Zac on my fantasy team, need to know which one to start.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robinson. And all those articles criticizing the Rams for not starting the #2 pick will look even sillier than they already are.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Robinson. And all those articles criticizing the Rams for not starting the #2 pick will look even sillier than they already are.

Jim Thomas says Robinson isn't starting. Unless Balzer is bullshitting us, it has to be Cunningham. Unless he thinks Britt or Quick is a surprise starter.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I certainly hope ZS starts and BC spells him. If it is the other way around it could have other effects like psyche. Although I would rather have BC start than JL out.

lockdnram21

Legend
its probably Quick because all the unofficial depth charts has Britt and Tavon. But i hope its my boy Benny ?

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I think it it someone replacing either James L or Jake L. Either way this does not sound good. Hope I'm wrong.
I do not want to see Saffold moved to LT.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I think it it someone replacing either James L or Jake L. Either way this does not sound good. Hope I'm wrong.
I do not want to see Saffold moved to LT.
Jake Long is active, and Greg Robinson isn't starting, that's a fact from Jim Thomas. So I don't think it's offensive line, because then Long would be inactive and Robinson would be playing.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was hoping we traded for Aaron Rogers and he's our surprise starter. :D

Slappy967

Starter
EJ Gaines gets my vote though its not much of a surprise and he is on the defense lol. Maybe he is the emergency QB :)

Last edited:

69superbowl

Rookie
I don't like surprises in football. My eleven will kick the shit out of your eleven. Surprises are bad, if not weak.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hope it's Benny.
I moved him to my starting roster yesterday.