Surprise Draft Pick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious on which player do you think the Rams might end up picking in the 1st or 2nd round that will totally surprise Rams Fans?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't think any this year. Unless they take someone that is rated in the 20s at ten, like Erving or Perriman. They usually slot the value of picks pretty well though.

Maybe a surprise would be if there was a guy that like Mariota at ten and they trade out of the pick.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
A week a go Dupree or Waynes might have be a surprise name.. Now hmmm maybe taking taking a late Rd OT at 10 might be a "surprise" pick

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Looks like Winston may slip. Now, wouldn't that be a surprise!? Then again, Bradford for Foles totally blindsided me

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Surprises in the 1st and 2nd rounds!?
1st Rnd. - OG- Ali Marpit ( after trade down)
2nd Rnd. - DE - Mario Edwards - ( to back up Quinn & Long!) or
DT - Henry Anderson - ( to back up Brockers!)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Devante Parker, or Stephone Anthony, in different rounds of course.

Athos

Legend
I would be both surprised and disappointed if any pick in the 1st or 2nd is on the defensive side of the ball.

That count?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I would be both surprised and disappointed if any pick in the 1st or 2nd is on the defensive side of the ball.

That count?

Especially if they were for back up positions!

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I think we need a blue chip wide receiver...then we can look to the OL after we resign Barksdale. Hopefully we can sign the Wis as well.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I say a player like Gregory falling to us at 10 would be a surprise and then someone like the RB from Miami Duke Johnson in the 2nd

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It will surprise me if the Rams don't select Cooper, White (I think these two players would be just too good to pass up!) or an Offensive Lineman (And, I still think they will end up selecting Scherff if he is still available).

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Danny Shelton or any pure Guard prospect would surprise me. I wouldn't be mad if they thought Shelton was the BPA and took him. I would be a little pissed if they ended up with a G at 10. With a trade down go nuts on a G.