Surprise cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I don't know, I don't see too many surprise cuts. I guess Scott Wells, if they feel they like Barnes or Jones enough. Wells is just never on the field, he needs to stay healthy.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That'd be a surprise for sure. If he was to get released he should be in a NY Jets uni.
Well, isnt that the purpose of this thread? I dont think Benny will get cut. But if a shocker were to be made, that would be my guess

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I don't think there will be one. I think the cuts will be pretty unsurprising. Mayyyyyyyyyyybe Brandon McGee, but even then I don't see the likelihood of his being cut as very high, although it would be a big shock. Pead wouldn't be that much of a surprise, unfortunately, but his ST play seems to have him in a good position to stick around.

Givens, though... that's a distant possibility that would make me and a lot of people shake our heads in wonderment. Although with guys like Britt, Quick and Austin giving him the chance to be a straight-up deep threat a la DJax, I still see a spot for him on the 2014 Rams.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Someone like Ray Ray Armstrong, Rodney McCleod, or Darren Bates. But it will all depend on how they do in preseason, obviously.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
There wont be a surprise cut. I think it will play out relatively the way we all think it will. I doubt there will be a jaw dropper type of cut.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
That would be my vote for most likely surprise cut.
They picked up Carrington for a reason and already have Brockers and Donald. I could see it.

Alan

Legend
FRO seeing the reasoning:
I may have to cut myself from being a fan of a team that would be that incompetent.
Yeah well, you probably wouldn't be alone in that view and that's why it would be such a surprise. :LOL:

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Can I come back to this around 6:30 PST? After the first half, I'll have an answer....Leading right now would be Wells...
I would agree on Wells. The good news here is if Wells IS cut then BArnes and Jone have done well