Supposed colors for 2016's "Color Rush" games leaked.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
And they look to be just as ungodly ugly as before. According to this the Rams will just be all blue which just seems like the same blue on blue they already wear on occasion. The Seahawks all neon green should be a low point of NFL uniform history.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whoever this dude is pointed out that this was before the schedule was released so colors may change based on who is playing each other so that there aren't two yellows or whatever.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
A friend of mine posted this last night. Not sure where he got it.
image.jpeg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Bears, dolphins, jets and hags are gonna be ugly as fuck if they go this way.

And wtf bengals???? Prison uni/refs...

And wtf at ravens? Using whole logo?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Please don't make them go full grape. I could get on board with the yellows.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Please don't make them go full grape. I could get on board with the yellows.
Really dont know why they didnt go full gold with navy blue highlights. Makes the most sense after the yellow. We've seen the ugly grape way to many times.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Bears, dolphins, jets and hags are gonna be ugly as freak if they go this way.

And wtf bengals???? Prison uni/refs...

And wtf at ravens? Using whole logo?

Bengals- Refs. Prison stripes horizontal.

I lost the bet one Halloween when my mom sewed my brother "bandwagon boy" and I twin referee uniforms. "The stripes go sideways! No. Up and down!"

We went back and forth....mom just made one of each....I ended up going as the prisoner with a really low number on the back. :(

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Bengals- Refs. Prison stripes horizontal.

I lost the bet one Halloween when my mom sewed my brother "bandwagon boy" and I twin referee uniforms. "The stripes go sideways! No. Up and down!"

We went back and forth....mom just made one of each....I ended up going as the prisoner with a really low number on the back. :(
Thats hilarious lololol. Drew the short stick

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Thats hilarious lololol. Drew the short stick

Yeah. Early life experiences sure influence our character. Or at least that is what my brother, Jerome Boger, tells me all the time.

I'd love to continue this exchange @Tron but my cell mate says its "cuddle time".
:banghead:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah. Early life experiences sure influence our character. Or at least that is what my brother, Jerome Boger, tells me all the time.

I'd love to continue this exchange @Tron but my cell mate says its "cuddle time".
:banghead:
Dont drop the soap...or do??? lol

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

was there anybody else that looked straight at where they thought the s teams would be and think where are the rams?

gonna have to learn to look in the middle section from now on.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
the ravens "Maryland" look is awful. Also, I kinda like our yellows.
Disagree. Would like to see it. MD State flag is coolest in the nation. Terps rock some amazing unis nowadays.