Supercut of Sean McVay Ending Press Conferences

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This Supercut of Sean McVay Ending Press Conferences is Mesmerizing

Sean McVay is a young, exciting football coach who is also extremely talkative. The Los Angeles Rams' leader actually says things in his press conferences and can unleash a lot of knowledge. He also finishes them in almost the exact same way every time.

On Friday Cameron DaSilva from Rams Wire posted a supercut of McVay ending his press conferences. There are three elements almost always in play: he thanks the assembled media, taps the podium and slides off in one direction or the other. It's amazing.

Check this out:

View: https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1184981799249821696

It's almost always, "Alright, thanks guys" but he mixes in, "OK, thanks guys" here and there, probably for effect. I mean, he has to see if they're actually paying attention, right?

I'll be honest, it's a really slow Friday and I was digging for things to write. I had no idea I was going to come across this gem. It's a video I didn't know I needed to see.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm going to start using this in my work meetings.

Alright, thanks guys.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Why? So you believe doing so will make you as successful as Sean and provide you with a Madonna as luscious as his?

If you want someone like his wife go to the Ukraine. That’s where they roam wild. Just type in Ukrainian models into google and you’ll see — this Milla Jovovoch x 1000.

It’s where I hire all my models for my photo shoots. They are mostly all extraordinarily beautiful — but warning — Babushka Bomb hits them around 35 and they all turn into fish mongers after that.

I am pretty sure McVay’s woman is from that part of the world