Superbowl 48 Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
These refs are blowing whistles WELL past the time Broncos players are clearly down they're gonna get someone hurt

jap

Legend
We can't have Petey looking happy at game's end---he needs to be throwing Harbaugh-esque fits!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
why was that not a penalty, he launched himself into a defenseless receiver?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Bought time Manning is back to doing what got them here not trying to due to much and over compensating

jap

Legend
Let's get some positive digits on that scoreboard, Peyton!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When was the last time the Seattle offense was on the field? If Broncos can get 7 here, that D gonna get fatigued?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hopefully seaderals D is getting gassed and Denver will have more room to work in the 2nd half. Denvers D has got to get off the field when they get seaderal to 3rd down.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Why no flag there? Clearly the refs are on seaderals side, the NFL needs impartial officials

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Good to see favoritism doesn't stall, even in the Superbowl! At least you can say the refs are consistent, consistently bad, but still consistent!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What happened to OMAHA? Peyton isnt even tryin to draw them offsides

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Goddell's gonna have to do some masterful spindoctoring to make anybody believe that the NFL isn't rigged, bias in the Superbowl? Stern must be jealous.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Glad I stayed home to watch the game, I woulda been thrown outta anywhere else by now, and I dont even drink anymore.

jap

Legend
Goddell's gonna have to do some masterful spindoctoring to make anybody believe that the NFL isn't rigged, bias in the Superbowl? Stern must be jealous.

He lost that battle after the Pats "upset" us.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I must be the only one who thinks the officiating in this is fine.
This is what it looks like when a QB doesn't have time to throw.